Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2007, 04:13 PM
    I'm sure the knob will just pull off. Many times they are stubborn. I would check the timer and the temperature control as well.Do you have voltage there?
    Toolman808 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2007, 06:53 PM
    I just got back for picking up na dinstalling the timer switch. After pulling it apart I noticed that a few of the contact points were not looking good. I replaced the switch and started a load. The cold and hot water works. Not lets hope that it goes through a whole cycle.

Thanks for everyone's help!!
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2007, 03:40 AM
    Hopefully that has taken care of your problems. So many things have to work correctly and together on units. Good Luck
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2007, 06:20 AM
    Hoprfully most damage was on timer, and not so much the connector. Good Luck, Take Care.
    Toolman808 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2007, 09:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratmando
    Hoprfully most damage was on timer, and not so much the connector. Good Luck, Take Care.

The contacts were inside the timer. I saw them after I pulled the timer apart. Also have items to note.

1) Instuctions to pull the knob are molded on the case on the back of the timer.

2) Once you open the timer up I do not think that you will be able to get it back together to work.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2007, 12:33 PM
    It was push in and turn counterclockwise?
    I posted, then it went to page 3, Was thinking may have gone to latest page, missing a couple of post. Glad you hung in there and got it. Later

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Washer Won't Fill on Rinse Cycle [ 2 Answers ]

Everything else is working fine, it fills normal on wash, but not rinse, no matter what cycle such as perm press, ultraclean.

Spin cycle on Kenmore washer [ 1 Answers ]

There is a broken switch on the underside of my Kenmore washer preventing the spin cycle from working. How hard is this going to be to fix?

Kenmore washer still has water after spin cycle [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore washer 80 series model 110, After the spin cycle finishes there is still some water in the washing machine. We restart the cycle and then all the water is gone. This doesn't always happen, sometimes it works fine. Any ideas would be appreciated

Kenmore washer wobbles during spin cycle [ 4 Answers ]

I acquired a used Kenmore 110-91552210. Don't know how old it is. During the spin cycle it vibrates and sounds off balance, does not walk. Doesn't seem to be effected by the size of the load. Can anyone help?

View more questions Search