Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nijah21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 07:44 PM
    Findding out the cost of marriage
    How much is it to get married at dekalb county court?
    XenoSapien Posts: 627, Reputation: 42

Jul 26, 2007, 04:05 AM
    A very general average of the cost of marriage is 20-30000.

XenoSapien
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jul 27, 2007, 08:08 AM
    A court house? Google your state and look up marriage requirements. If you're just talking about getting a marriage license, they cost between $15 - $40. Your courthouse can tell you what a judge might charge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finance / cost of equity and weighted average cost of capital [ 2 Answers ]

How do I go about calculating the after-tax cost of new debt and common equity. Calculate the cost of equity and calculate weighted cost of capital. I do not understand this a bit. The following tabulation gives earnings per share figures for the Foust Company during the preceding 10 years. The...

Cost of end. Inv. And cost of goods sold under average cost [ 1 Answers ]

It's me again! I have another question to the same problem. In case someone else responds, I'll post the problem again. June 1 inv20051000 June 12 purch.30061800 June 23 purch. 50073500 June 30 inv. I need to compute the cost of the ending inventory and the cost of goods sold using the...

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

View more questions Search