Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LARIESHA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 06:55 PM
    Me , and my boyfriend broke up do I try to rekindle our relationship or let it go?
    We've been together for 1yr, throughout the year we've broken up ,and gotten back
    Together. Why I don't know we stay in arguments about little things. Before we got together I worked at a restaurant were he use to come out and eat. After about a year
    He finially asked for my number. About 3 weeks before that I had just got out a relationship. I rambled on about our brake up a lot. Finially I thought I was ready to focus on my new relationship, but had I already killed the flame talking about my ex? He say's he love me , how do you love someone and don't call them for a week?
    lostinatrance Posts: 50, Reputation: 3

Jul 25, 2007, 06:59 PM
    You aren't really making much sense, could you repeat that while being more clear?
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Jul 25, 2007, 07:34 PM
    You cannot "kill the flame", you cannot "kill love". Love is undying and eternal
    Either that, or I'm naïve :)
    Simplify the question, and ask it to yourself
    Like this, ask yourself "do i want to get back together with him?"
    mikezapwnzor Posts: 99, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 10:36 PM
    I will admit that talking about your ex can really hurt the current relationship, but it really can't hurt it that much. I don't know about the whole not calling for a week thing, though... that might just be a rude way of breaking up?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend broke off relationship because she "has never been single" [ 23 Answers ]

I began dating a divorcée about a year and a half ago. She was coming off some unusual circumstances. Her boyfriend had contracted cancer when they were dating - and she left nursing school to be at his side until he came back to health. He lived. They got married. They had children and later he...

We broke up [ 3 Answers ]

Okay so it happened, we were just fine and he told me that he was still in love with me one day and the nest day her broke up with me, because I tried to defend him to my dad at work. Anyway now he is being really mean to me and I don't know if what he said to me about loving was ever true. He...

Is their a way to rekindle something with her [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get my ex girlfriend to miss me? I never call her but she calls me once or twice a week, do I have to play hard to get and just be laid back and after a while maybe she will be more interested me.

Ex wants to rekindle things. [ 7 Answers ]

If your ex says that he has wanted to rekindle things after school and it has been two years since you broke up but he keeps pursuing it and kept in contact all along and you both have had your lives and now it is close to him being done and now he tells you he might have a job offer in SF in a law...

C$ Broke ? [ 6 Answers ]

Apologies if this is on the wrong board but here goes... Our network is some 6.5, 5 Netware and Windows 2003 boxes, everything is in eDirectory and Zfd management agent on all machines and we use Group Policies delivered by Zen. I use the C$ every now and then to move files etc.. But for...

View more questions Search