Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    in_the_state_of_peace Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 06:44 PM
    What's wrong with me?
    I am only 18 and a female... Over the years I have had many problems... I have accumulated sits, bad acne, and more recent rapid weight gain. I eat very little. I drink allot of liquid. I feel hungry all the time like my stomach gets upset because it is hungry, all I got to do is take a bit of something then its satisfied. I am tired now more than I have ever been and go to the restroom more than what I am supposed too. Please tell me what’s wrong. I might be just crazy. But I have gained at least 10-20 lbs. in the last 2 weeks. And I don't eat barley any thing. Please help me...

~don't know what to do~
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2007, 06:53 PM
    It honestly could be a number of things. How long have you been struggling with the acne. Is there a chance that you could be pregnant? We can start from there.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2007, 07:10 PM
    10-20 lbs in two weeks is an extreme amount. There is more to this. When was the last time you went to your doctor?
    sweetevian Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 09:37 PM
    Exercise. Exercise. Exercise. Live a healthy like. Plan to eat well for two weeks. All these suddenly so bad problems will disappear. Just run for 30 minutes one day and see how you feel.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2007, 09:46 PM
    You really need to see a doctor ASAP. This could be diabetes or thyroid problems. There is something called a diabetic comma you really need to get checked out. Also do not starve yourself.
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2007, 09:58 PM
    Gaining 10 -20 lbs in two weeks sounds like your retaining fluids.
    It could be due to a number of things.
    For you to feel better soon, please see your doctor so that he can diagnose and treat.
    Best wishes
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2007, 10:01 PM
    Akae true my son has a kidney disease and one of his symptoms was rapid weight gain.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2007, 06:06 AM
    Thyroid or diabetes was exactly what I was thinking as well, It is never good to gain that much so rapidly, it isn't just eating too much or not excersizing, it is an underlying problem. Please see your doctor.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jul 27, 2007, 08:33 AM
    You really need to see either a family doctor or a GYN. Please make an appointment to get in within the next week.

Start writing down your symptoms along with when you experienced them so that your doctor can have all the information in front of him/her when you go. GL!
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2007, 10:48 AM
    Also, when you do eat - make sure that you are eating healthy food. Not junk.
    Start taking a vitamin to ensure that you are getting the nutrients your body may be lacking.
    I agree that you need to see a doctor. The first thing that popped into my head, like said above, was thyroid issues.
    Also, you can see a dermatologist for the acne. The issues may or may not be related.
    Good Luck and keep us posted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's wrong with me [ 14 Answers ]

what's wrong with me I have serious issues I have read peoples mind(not very often) I can understand what my dog and other animals want I know how most people interpret it but when it happens to me its more like a sense and mine are really random and are correct if can be proven (my dad is really...

What's wrong [ 2 Answers ]

Okay I am 17 and I have never had sex but there are times were I don't have a peirod for like 2 to 3 months... can anyone tell me why this is... :confused:

What's wrong with me? [ 5 Answers ]

My problem is that when I'm hard I'm about 7inches so that's kind of normal. But its when I'm not, that I have a problem. It shrinks down to about 2-3inches. I get a complex from this, my wife doesn't think it's a problem, but to me it is. What can I do?

What's wrong with me [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I really don't know what's wrong with me. I had a two day period this week after being 2and half weeks late. With every pregnancy symptom possible but 6 negative pregnancy tests and blood test. Iam normally regular and even after period I still have sore boobs, headache, back ache, sore calfs,...

What's wrong with me? [ 7 Answers ]

So I have been having sex for a while now I'm 21 and the only time I ever ad an orgasm was when I gave it to myself? I have never had an orgasm while having sex or even receiving oral sex... sum1 help me!!

View more questions Search