Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    petesiahome Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 09:07 AM
    No News
    Ok so I have been dating this guy for about three weeks now and this past week I went out of town and since then I have not heard from the guy. I called him Sunday and left a short message, but other than that I have not had contact with him since last Wednesday. His birthday is coming up on the 30th and we had talked about going out for it. I do not know if I should break down and call him again... I don't want to bug him and I know from hanging out with him that he tends to just avoid people he doesn't want to talk to. IS he avoiding me or am I just being paranoid?
    jross820 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 11:01 AM
    Go a head and call one more time let him know you were thinking of him and that his b-day was coming up and see if he stilled wanted to do something
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2007, 11:15 AM
    I agree. If you don't hear back from him after the next call I'd say he is trying to avoid you since you say that's how he is.
    petesiahome Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 12:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by petesiahome
    Ok so i have been dating this guy for about three weeks now and this past week i went out of town and since then i have not heard from the guy. I called him sunday and left a short message, but other than that i have not had contact with him since last wednesday. his birthday is coming up on the 30th and we had talked about going out for it. i do not know if i should break down and call him again...i don't want to bug him and i know from hanging out with him that he tends to just avoid people he doesn't want to talk to. IS he avoiding me or am i just being paranoid?
    OK thanks... one of the guys I dated before would just go days and days without contact, so I think I get a little worried that I am becoming annoying.
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jul 25, 2007, 01:09 PM
    What's the worse that can happen if you call him. You know? He can say "You're really annoying" or not pick up or just straight out avoid you then you'll know if thisguy is worth it or not... at least you won't wait for his call and worry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Breaking News! [ 4 Answers ]

Valerie Plame's Lawsuit Dismissed I love it. Every time the left thinks they have a gotcha moment with Bush they get their hopes dashed. It must be tough to be a Bush hater. What's next for the Wilson's? What will the Kossacks say? Will Chuck Schumer write another letter? Will Democrats...

Good news or bad news are these doctors of their rocker? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone, well I went to the doctor today concerning my miscarriage last week. Some of you may have read my post about having discharge and why the bleeding stopped (after only 3-4 days), well it turns out I am one of those women who can pass everything in 4 days. I have had an ultrasound...

Bad news [ 5 Answers ]

Can you poop out tapeworm?

News article: [ 32 Answers ]

I just read this and here is a link. I think it is a pretty cool story. Dreamed up phone number leads man to a bride - Yahoo! Canada News

View more questions Search