Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pedroligorio Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 08:09 AM
    Lost portuguese passport
    Hi
    I am of goan origin and my father is also a goan. My father has applied for the portuguese passport as he is entittled for it, the process is very very slow and time is running out for me and my brother. As per my fathers memory, during portuguese time he had his portuguese passport but he did not restore it as he got Indian passport.

I would like to know if there are any chances of finding the records of old portuguese passports in goa or portugal as it will make the process easy

If anyone knows about this I would like to speak about it

Help me!

Thanking you
    Peter
    Goa
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 25, 2007, 08:12 AM
    Please refer to this Thread

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Portuguese passport [ 6 Answers ]

I now live in the usa but wish to know how to get a portuguese passport. My parents had portuguese passports before goa was handed over to the indian government. My father recently passed away and my mother is still alive. I have called for their respective birth certificates, which i have been...

Portuguese passport [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Law, I have submitted all the documents in Portugal duly endorsed by the Portuguese consulate in Goa in the year 2004. I have also received my process number but I cannot understand why is my next appointment being held up. Can you please let me know what will be the next step ? Thank...

Portuguese passport [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am wanting to apply for a Portuguese passport as my father was half Portuguese and my Grandmother fully! Both of whom are deceased now! I know that I need a birth certificate to show proof of identity to claim a Portuguese passport, however, my dads says nothing about my mother...

Portuguese Passport [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is possible to apply for portuguese passports from the U.A.E. My husband and myself are both goans.

View more questions Search