Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SBowman Posts: 71, Reputation: 6

Jul 25, 2007, 07:26 AM
    A Utility that'll block phone calls?
    I've been perusing a bit and I've found out about Selective Call Rejection, and how most phone companies offer an option where you can block numbers by pressing *67 (or simply variations of that number). However, I'm looking for a utility that can do that, rather than a service. Is there any object that can do that?
    jross820 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 11:09 AM
    Go to Radio Shack if you have on in you area or you may find them on line it is a little black box that you hook up to you phone line. Also check with a surviellance store the might have something also

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to trace private phone calls [ 9 Answers ]

I need to know how to trace private phone calls on my phone.

Unwanted phone calls [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have been getting some harassing phone calls from my boyfriend's ex I called told her stop calling is there a way to stop this without changing my number? I was going to call the police but now her daughter is harassing me too. Any suggestions please ? Phone help4

Phone Calls [ 3 Answers ]

:( my husband and I have known the other for a year this past may '07, but we got married feb '07. I found numbers in his wallet and found out he had been calling these two women. He works hard and takes care of our family and I know he loves the hell out of me. We have a very good sex life and...

Unwated phone calls [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have been getting some harassing phone calls from my boyfriend's ex I called told her stop calling is there a way to stop this without changing my number? I was going to call the police but now her daughter is harassing me too. Any suggestions please ? Phone help4

Late night phone calls [ 24 Answers ]

I have always been somewhat of a night owl, and especially so now that I have a young baby to care for. Most nights I am up until 2 am and sometimes later. However, I don't like getting phone calls after a certain time, say, 10 pm or so. Tonight a friend of mine called after 11, just to talk about...

View more questions Search