Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sherycocoa Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 06:07 AM
    Diana stalder skin lightening
    Can someone tell me about this melasma fading kit skin bleach treatment by diana stalder
    Hamid28 Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Aug 3, 2007, 10:15 AM
    It´s a great and honest product that really does work, the papaya soap is a miracle as well as the black licorice soap. Secret tip is to use these products in combination with Glutathione or Vitamine C.. this will give a great result. N.T both of these products are all natural and thus safe... good luck Salaam.

P.S the best people to order from or Maria ( from Arizonapinoy and Kazumi--these are two wonderful, nice and trustworthty buisnesswomen with great products )

Oct 20, 2007, 02:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by whitebutterfly
    Ok but what's this lady (Maria) selling then ? She claims these are the real Diana Stalder products, but on your link the label looks very different...

This is the link to her site :

The Best Skin Lightening and Whitening Product - Skin Bleaching

Oct 26, 2007, 02:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by whitebutterfly
    No comment on that. But what i know the products where i gt they are the official distributor of diana stalder in northern america...And their products are labeled and in original packaging. I think it's not nice to sell products claiming the brand but there's no label on it...i'm not gonna deal on that on my skin. Maybe it's for you to find out.
    No I won't be finding out ,thank you.I only aks you cause you posted the Diana Stalders products.So me question is witch of the to products is the real one,the one that you claim or the link I've posted.It's a simple question and concerning your answer "for you to find out" is totally out of place... Anyway it's for YOU to find out is the one that you are using is the real thing!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Diana Stalder Skin Whitening Products. [ 10 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of Diana Stalder Skin Whitening?? Does this really work?? Does this work on African-American skin?? I don't want to look soooo white, but I heard that this product is all natural with no hydroquinone... it's a soap with papaya and Kojic extracts and there's also a black soap with...

Skin lightening? [ 11 Answers ]

Okay, I may be naïve here but I have some questions about skin lightening. 1. What is it? 2. Why would you do it? I have been thinking about this with all of the threads dedicated to this topic. I thought maybe it was for someone with a dermatological problem, but it looks like I'm wrong. ...

Skin lightening [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a skin lightening pill that really works?

Skin lightening [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anything like the lightening pill or bleaching cream.and is the effect permanent.

View more questions Search