Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sammi69 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Jul 25, 2007, 04:55 AM
    I Love Him. But How Can I Prove It?
    OK I Love My Boyfriend To Pieces! And He Loves Me.. But My ex has said to me that he wants me back (by text) and my boyfriend saw my text and he thinks that I don't love him and that he is going to loose me! But I don't want anything to do with my ex! I have told my boyfriend this 100 times and he still has that little feeling that I don't love him! I don't know what to do! I need a solution to prove I love him! Help me please:confused:! I am really stuck! Every time this subject is bought up I always end up in tears!:(
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2007, 05:28 AM
    How long have you been together and how old are you?

If your boyfriend can't see by your actions that you care about him then there is not much more you can do. It sounds like your boyfriend is insecure.
    Sammi69 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Jul 25, 2007, 05:36 AM
    I'm 15 and madly in love. I no it sounds stupid for me to be in love at this age but that is how I feel! And we have been together for 6 months..
    Haplo Posts: 128, Reputation: 17

Jul 25, 2007, 07:56 AM
    It's not stupid to be in love at that age. I would venture to guess most (if not all) people fall in love for the first time when they're a teenager. It's a wild and confusing ride.

Glinda speaks true, however. Your boyfriend seems to be insecure. You can help reassure him but ultimately he'll have to see that your actions show that he has nothing to worry about, and he'll have to learn to accept that. There's not much more you can do.
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jul 25, 2007, 01:18 PM
    Only time will tell. At least you know that your boyfriend really loves you because if he didn't he wouldn't be worried at all. Just put yourself in his shoes and be patient with him. If it's meant to be than nothing will stop you from showing how much you love him and nothing will stop him from accepting that you love him more than anything... :)
    charlie72 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2008, 01:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammi69
    ok I Love My Boyfriend To Peices! And He Loves Me.. But My ex has said to me that he wants me back (by text) and my boyfriend saw my text and he thinks that i dont love him and that he is going to loose me! but i dont want anything to do with my ex! i have told my boyfriend this 100 times and he still has that little feeling that i dont love him! i dont know what to do! i need a solution to prove i love him! help me please:confused: !! i am realy stuck! every time this subject is bought up i always end up in tears!:(
    Sounds that your new bf is a little insecure, if he loves you and trusts you he should be good with that, tell him that he needs to believe in you and him as a couple, things like this always come up in any relationship, jealously can ruin a lot, and tell your old bf to leave you alone, and ignore him and the texts.
    baleyclosethecurtin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2010, 04:08 PM
    Ik this may sound like everyone else... but jealousy can most definitely ruin everything. Tell your old boyfriend to leave you alone because your happy with your current boyfriend. Then by stopping the texts from your old boyfriend... your current boyfriend will realize that you actually care about him and that will prove to him that you definitely love him :)
    mawtom Posts: 41, Reputation: 9

Jun 15, 2010, 03:01 AM

I am from the "old school" but I think you can BLOCK emails and messages from anyone you choose to block. Maybe ask you new boyfriend how to BLOCK messages from your old boyfriend. This will make it very clear to the new boyfriend that you do not want to hear from your old boyfriend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can this prove infidelity? [ 6 Answers ]

My husband left our marriage abruptly a few months ago. I have circumstanstial evidence that he is cheating on me. I was told that infidelity in my state (Rhode Island) can only be proven if you catch the two parties "in the act" or by finding vehicles of the parties overnight together. I have...

Hw can I prove to her that I love her? [ 7 Answers ]

The thing is she ask me to prove to her that I love her but then she told me that she doesn't want me to take her out on a date or a candle light dinner but somehow she wants me to prove my love to her and I didn't know who to prove it to her.. please help me because I won't be seeing her in...

Can I prove my innocence? [ 4 Answers ]

I didn't even leave the store. I went to look out the doors to see if my friend was coming and they stopped me and told me I was being charged for shoplifting. The security guard said it was my intention to steal. I explained to him that I never would have left the store without paying. Should...

How do you prove someone is crazy. [ 8 Answers ]

How do you prove someone has a pscological problem?

View more questions Search