Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prairie son Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

Jul 25, 2007, 03:26 AM
    Scotts Lawn Tractor
    Need a diagram for Scotts Lawn tractor model # 1642 to find the fuse and safety switches
    Thanks Prairie Son
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2007, 04:52 AM
    Fuse will be under dash mounted to the battery tray. Safety switches=under the seat,at trans right side forward,brake inside dash left sideof steering shaft just above the engine plate and if 42inch dech will be oneupper part of dash where the blade engage lever will hit.
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2007, 03:52 PM
    Glad you found them. They are buried in there and difficult to find

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scotts Lawn Tractor (mfg by John Deere) Model L1742 schematic [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a wiring diagram (schmatic) for a Scotts Lawn Tractor Model L1742. The unit will not start and appears to have a sefety switch open. The battery is good and I have checked all items suggested by owner's manual. If I can come up with a schematic I can possibly troubleshoot and...

Scotts Lawn Tractor [ 3 Answers ]

My Scotts lawn tractor won't start. When I turn the key, it just make a clicking noise. The "book" states it may be the starter or the solenoid? What's a solenoid and where is it located? Actually, what does the starter look like?

Lawn tractor [ 1 Answers ]

I have 1982 murray lawn tractor 11/36 I need a drive belt diagram where can I find one

Lawn tractor [ 2 Answers ]

I Have A Sears Tractor With A 12HP Briggs Motor the Discharge Light is on Battery is Full Charged and when it is running I have 13.6 volts into the battery if it sits it will not start

View more questions Search