Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gillgiff Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2005, 04:14 AM
    My period is early
    My period came on 7/8 and now again at 7/26 very light with hardy any blood . I tooked to pregnancy tests both negative. I feel nausea and butterflies in belly. Could I be pregnant?
    cinbrou Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2005, 05:11 PM
    Pregnancy test are very accurate if taken at the appropriate time. People can get a false positive, but usually not a false negative unless taken too early.
    jigi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2011, 08:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gillgiff View Post
    my period came on 7/8 and now again at 7/26 very light with hardy any blood . I tooked to pregnancy tests both negative. I feel nausea and butterflies in belly. Could I be pregnant?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early to Mid '90s Sci-Fi [ 1 Answers ]

There was a show about an alien who looked like a human man and he had a companion giant eyeball looking creature who had a glassy reflective front and was constantly harassing the main character about hostility. What was this show?

Early Pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have recently found out that I am pregnant but am worried as I am supposed to be going to Florida 3 weeks. At this time I will only be around 5 weeks pregnant and I am wondering whether the flight may effect my chances of having a miscarriage? Also there are a lot of rides and water slides in...

Early withdrawal [ 5 Answers ]

I need to withdraw my 401 K funds but have been told I can't do it because I am still working for the company. My total is fully vested. I don't qualify for a hardship withdrawel & already have 2 loans on it. Is there anything I can do?

80s or early 90s movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I think it's a movie from the 80s or early 90s. My brother and I have been trying to find it everywhere. There was this house with random people. I think they were all family members. One was a fly with a human head. There was a realllllly big baby. I'm pretty sure it was a comedy. If anyone could...

Am I just having an early period? [ 1 Answers ]

My last menstrual cycle was August 6-13 My husband and I had unprotected sex on the 25th, I always have a regular 28 day cycle and I started what I think is my period today sept 1st a week and 2 day's early. Could this be implantation bleeding?

View more questions Search