Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2007, 10:02 PM
    Implantation Pains?
    Okay ladies, I'm past my ovulation date and I'm due for my period on the 30th of this month. About a day or so ago I experienced some sharp, lighting bolt like pain where my uterus is located. Along with this I have been feeling a little bit of "ovulation pain." I'm wondering if this could be implantation related. Has anyone else ever experienced implantation pain? Let me know guys, I'm crossing my fingers!
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2007, 10:06 PM
    I have not experienced this personally but I do know it is possible to cramp during implantation. It is also possible to bleed a little but that is rare. As you and I both tell people, its just a waiting game from here. You got to see if you get your period or not hun :)
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2007, 10:09 PM
    I know, I know... I hate waiting though lol! Yeah I haven't experienced any implantation bleeding, wish I did though!
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2007, 10:10 PM
    I know what waiting is like. It seems like forever until your period is supposed to come around. The thing that sucks is when you wait forever to see if you are pregnant, and you're so excited, and then you get your period :(
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2007, 10:11 PM
    I'm crossing my fingers for you too:D
    Have you been trying long?
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2007, 10:13 PM
    Thanks! Well we were trying for 3 months, got pregnant, miscarried about two months ago, and are trying again lol. So, not long, about five months.
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2007, 10:22 PM
    I'm sorry about the loss.
    I've been there before too.

Good luck!
    Part of the fun is trying:D
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2007, 10:24 PM
    Ahh thank you; yes, it's a painful situation to go through but life goes on. Yeah trying is fun... most of the time ;)
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2007, 10:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rankrank55
    Yeah trying is fun...most of the time ;)
    LOL!! I think you're reading my mind LOL!!
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2007, 10:32 PM
    Haha... guilty thought :s lmao
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2007, 10:49 AM
    So have any other ladies out there experienced implantation pains?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pains same day [ 2 Answers ]

OK I have a better way to ask this question? Is it possible that I would be having a brown colored discharge all of a sudden,instead of the clean fluid I had last night ,if I had the donor with us today.and I also feel a little stomach ache... this brown colored discharge has never been there any...

Growing pains? [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone remind me what the growing pains feel like. I am having dull aches on my left side. Occasionally it switches to the right, but mainly on the left. From what I can remember, this happened the first time too, but I also remember that I didn't drink enough water a lot too, so I had cramps...

Ovulating pains [ 3 Answers ]

My last question related to the change in my period now that I'm trying to get pregnant. I'm not sure if this is normal but I have had my period on the 19th of march which was 2 days late. I have read stuff that says you ovulate 12 - 14 days after your period, which would be around the 30th. It is...

Odd pains [ 3 Answers ]

I am 18 and I have never had this kind of pain, I am getting cramps like about to start my period but if I did it would be two and a half weeks early, and I am getting sharp pains in my vagina. Im not pregnant, because I am a virgin. So I want to ask what these pains are.

View more questions Search