Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    woh337 Posts: 149, Reputation: 6

Jul 24, 2007, 05:30 PM
    what's that mean when he shakes
    :confused: Hi there,

Me again...

I always meet weird guys.

This guy I have known since the first day of school, has been my friend and classmate for 3 yrs.

He is a nice person, but when he talks to me, his face turns red. He starts talking really fast, and he SHAKES, I mean I saw he droped his coffee on the floor! On the lunch table he was shaking too, does't even look at me! Then why he sit in front me then?

Good lord, easy man! 3 years, even if I am a monster looking girl, he still should have got over with it, don't u think?

Most people tell me that I am a beautiful and sweet girl, why he does this? Is he shy ? That's ridiculous!

He likes to talk to me, but why his facial expression is sooooo... I mean... his gusture... his verbal... I hope he doesn't sh!t on his pants when he sees me again. What's wrong?

P.S. he is a healthy person as well as an athlete, he acts fine and confidnet with other friends.

Do u think he likes me or he is scared of me, or what is that? :eek: I don't want to tortue him, but I don't want to just ask "hey, why do u shake whenever u talk me?"

I don't get men at all!! 1:confused:

Jul 24, 2007, 05:33 PM
    He seems like being tortued by me, I feel sorry for him... but I am really a sweet and nice girl.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2007, 05:43 PM
    Does he have a medical condition that your unsure of, or maybe he is just shy around you.

Jul 24, 2007, 05:51 PM
    Not as I know of... he is an excellent tennis player on the college team, and he is fine with other friends, may be a little bit shy, but not like that with me. I mean overall he is a confident guy, that makes me wonder how come he is THAT shy with me? 3 years, he has been the same, of he likes me he should have said something right?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2007, 05:55 PM
    Even if he does like you does not mean he will say anything. Some guys are very very self concience and shy. Who really knows. Do you talk to this person often?

Jul 24, 2007, 06:01 PM
    Yes, I'd say we run into each almost every other day. I have same classes, I tutor him and I met in the gym, café,living in the same building.
    I haven't seen any athelte who are self concience to ONE person.
    Would you think of a way for me to ask him but not hurt his feelings or mistake him?
    All I need to know is " am I tortuing you?"LOL u get it... :D
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2007, 06:44 PM
    He just sounds like he is extremely shy and nervous around you. Not sure why. Only he would know that,

Just try and make him feel as comfortable as possible when he is in your presence. Perhaps if you find him nice you could ask him to do something with you sometime. That might help him to relax a little.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Protein shakes [ 2 Answers ]

I work long hours and most times do not get enough time to eat a healthy meal (I started to work out). I read in a magazine that one can mix milk, eggs, and banana, put them in thermos and take it to work. It can be consumed even 4 - 5 hours later. Is this true? And the milk needs to be cold, warm...

Cedar Shakes [ 2 Answers ]

Our cedar shakes have been painted with regular exterior paint and it is time to repaint. What paint is best?

Monitor screen shakes [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone help me. My monitor sits about 2 or 3 feet from the main eletrical box in the house. When anything turns on in the house, such as a dishwasher, furnace.. etc, the screen starts to shake. I do have a second computer which sits about 7 feet from the box and that screen does not shake. I...

View more questions Search