Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeska Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jul 26, 2007, 04:09 AM
    I understand you anyway thanks
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2007, 12:22 PM
    Try using a protein powder or a nutritional supplement line Ensure or Canation instant breakfast along with your normal meals. Use milk instead of water in hot cereals, soups or sauces. Mix cooked, chopmeat, wheat germ, nuts, beans, or cheese in your casseroles, pastas and side dishes. Add at least 300-350 calories a day to your normal intake. Hopefully your not skipping anymeals, eat a good breakfast, for instance omeletes, filled with cheese, beans & veggies like potatoes, eat avocados and peanut butter along with your meals, try shakes, and ice cream for snack food, add nuts or seeds to these. Foods like omega-3 fatty acids sources like salmon, tuna, flax and walnuts, try poultry, legumes chickpeas, kidney beans, bagels with peanut butter, whole grain cereals, pastas, rice and cornbread. Fruits like canned in syrup and dried fruits are also good for you to gain weight. And est veggies like olives, potatoes, pess, corn and squash. Try increasing the size of your meals a little at a time, so you get use to larger portions.
    jeska Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jul 26, 2007, 03:06 PM
    It sounds that it healthy diet thanks you so much lovelesspa l'll try

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is my dog is too thin [ 8 Answers ]

My doberman is only 2 and she has a healthy appetite but she has always been so thin. You can see her bones. Our other doberman is 1 and she is not skinny at all, they eat the same food at the same times. Why is my 2 yr old so skinny. She doesn't have worms or any other other health issues...

Thin hair [ 1 Answers ]

I like my hair thin but I don't like it getting it thick.. cause it makes my hair look weird and not soft. Is there anything that makes it nice and thin?

Thin Dog [ 3 Answers ]

My Springer spaniel will be 2 this month. He is fairly active and eats well, however he is quite thin. You can see the outline of his ribs although they do not blatantly stick out. Both his parents were sleek dogs, is this normal or should I be worried? He was wormed approximately 4 weeks ago

Thin Ends [ 1 Answers ]

I Am Trying To Get My Hair Growing But My Ends Are So Thin What Can I Do?

Eyebrows too thin [ 1 Answers ]

Dear madam... iam 21 yrs old ,my eyebrow hair is too thin... one of my friend suggested me to shave it off so that it will grow thicker... is that true.plz do help me out

View more questions Search