Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aceofspades Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2007, 08:37 AM
    General lee in grand theft auto san andreas
    So I found a video where this guy is driving the general lee in grand theft auto san andreas. I have looked everywhere for this car and can't find it. In the video he starts in the abandond air strip and I checked everywhere around there, just wondering if anyone else knows where it is.
    click image to open video.
    Telch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2007, 03:24 AM
    It appears to be a user created modification for the PC version.

A large number of mods can be found at this website: GTA: San Andreas - Brought to you by GTAGaming.com!
    Hunter_Man 1010 Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Jul 29, 2007, 10:08 PM
    Yeah but u got to b careful about those lot have some viruises and hacks in them
    rockymonroe52 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2008, 05:43 AM
    If you know how to do the mods and stuff it will replace the sandking which is hidden at the big ear it's the big dish and that is for the ps2

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Grand theft auto san andreas [ 9 Answers ]

Why can't I buy from the dealer? He asks me and it says press < for negative and >for positive, and I click > and my guy replys negative, and if I press < he still replies negative, its frustrating because I have full respect, stamina, muscle, zero fat, and full sex appeal if any of that has to do...

Grand theft auto san andreas [ 3 Answers ]

All right so I'm trying to go out with michelle who is at the driving school. But I don't know what to do I know I'm supposed to have at least 75% fat but she is always fighting someone and I stand there waiting for her to get done and when she is then she crouches down like she is scared of me,...

Grand theft auto [ 2 Answers ]

Can you be charged weith grand theft auto as part of a repo? And can you be charged with it if you hide the car from the repo man? (this was done due to advice given by a lawyer) and then the car was ditched with the keys inside... what can I do? And what can I be charged with??

Grand theft auto [ 1 Answers ]

What are the games in order of series of being relased for ps2?

Grand Theft Auto [ 1 Answers ]

My son stole a vehicle in Kentucky and traveled to Georgia were he was arrested. He is beign charged by Georgia for transportation of stolen property and currently is held on a 7,500.00 bond in a county jail for that charge; and is also awaiting extradition to Kentucky to face charges for grand...

View more questions Search