Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sacha Posts: 94, Reputation: 7

Jul 31, 2007, 07:07 AM
    You I have to pick up my prenatals today
    MsAshlee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2009, 10:04 AM

I too am experiencing the same thing. I have mild cramping on the right side. The day of my "Aunt Helen" I get hard cramps, with in an hour or so it's there.. but I am not late yet. But normally I don't get these kids of cramping until the day before and the day of. I have too been trying to conceive but I try not to get my hopes up because there have been times I got my hopes up and it was something else. I have a little nausea especially if I don't eat anything with in the first hour that I wake up. And I am running to the bathroom at least every 45 minutes.
    sweetyy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2010, 07:33 AM

My period is 2 months late, and I hv light cramps on right side. I hv only done fingering and there no case of semen into my vagina. Can you tell me the cause of such pain?
    KourtniH6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2010, 04:51 PM
    My period is usually on a 29-day cycle & I had it last month on the 19th. This month it has not showed up (Monday). I had dull to no cramps whatsoever all week. And today, I wipe and there's light, bright reddish (pink) blood on the tissue. I don't even need a pantiliner because there are no stains. That was around 4pm. I went to the bathroom a min ago and it was even lighter blood that you had to really look at the tissue to even notice. I have had sex 3 or 4 times this month. Someone *** help! I want to be pregnant...
    JavionsMom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2010, 10:10 AM
    Hi. I know how the wait of finding out can be. I thought that I would never get pregnant, so owhen I started cramping before my period was due I figured that it would be an early one, but nothing came. On the 8th of the new month I swallowed my fears and took the test. IT WAS POSITIVE!! From what I've read slight bleeding or sptting and cramping is an early sign of pregnancy and usually happen within 7 to 14 days after implantation. The spotting comes from the interuption in the uterine line. I never bled, but I continued to cramp for about 5 months. So good luck and I hope my answer and experience helped a little. I hope you have a little bundle of joy on the way!
    viviankenyon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2011, 08:19 AM
    I am miserable. Cramping all the time. I started cramping last week. And I still have five days to go before my period is due. It only hurts when I move a lot. So I lay down and put a pillow between my legs and it goes away. My breasts hurt just a little. I don't know... it feels like period cramps. But there's been no blood. Just this slimy stuff. I either want to find out, or I want it to stop.
    kiab6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2012, 09:16 AM
    Im experiencing the same thing as of right now. Im on the pill and my period was suppose to come last week. Im not sure if I had a period last month because I bleed for two weeks straight but didn't experience any cramping. But I've been cramping for the past 3 days but no bleeding. Help?
    Maria999 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2012, 10:39 PM
    Im pregnant and nausiated and cramps one side no blood its okay
    Maria999 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2012, 10:41 PM
    Thos is my 4th pregnant and they all difgerant trust this has not neen easy go to do if I.cant help
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2012, 04:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Maria999 View Post
    Im prego and nausiated and cramps one side no blood its okay
    Hi Maria,

Are the cramps fairly mild or are they severe? Some women will experience some cramping off and on, but it usually is not a concern if it mild, there is no bleeding, and it is not constant.

If you have any concern, give your doctor or midwife a call.
    Quack123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2012, 08:29 AM
    I've had light cramping for over a week but still no period, very tender and swollen breasts, and cravings. I'm not sure if I am pregnant should I see a doctor about it? I have had unprotected sex with my fiancé just under 2 weeks ago.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2012, 03:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quack123 View Post
    I've had light cramping for over a week but still no period, very tender and swollen breasts, and cravings. I'm not sure if I am pregnant should I see a doctor about it? I have had unprotected sex with my fiancé just under 2 weeks ago.
    If you are late for a period, try a pregnancy test at home or see your doctor for one in the office. If you haven't missed a period yet, wait and see what happens when the next one is expected and test if necessary.
    Jennie0610 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2012, 08:53 AM
    I myself am in the same boat! I am not trying to conceive at the moment but my boyfriend and I have been together for so long that if something happens we are fully up for it. My last cycle started on April 8th, 2012 and I am not due till Saturday May 5th. I have been having mild pms like cramping since last Friday which is 6 days of it. I am always right on time and never have cramps the week before. They are always the day of arrival and are a killer where I am doubled over in pain. Normally I have such sore breasts that even wearing a bra can be unbearable. But right now they are mildly sore and on the bottom side. I have also been feeling nausea since last Saturday as well. One other thing I have noticed that I have had this taste in my mouth and Im not so sure how to explain it but tastes like taste you have before you get sick or like you have thrown up in your mouth but really I haven't. This happens even about 10 min after I brush my teeth. Those are really the only symptoms I'm having at the moment. I was a little anxious and took a dollar store pregnancy test yesterday May 1st, and it came back negative.

I would love to be able to have a baby but if it is not in the cards for me at this time, I just want to know what is going on with me...
    Its very frustrating to feel this way and to not have answers!!

May 2, 2012, 08:56 AM
    Also by the way I use the app on my phone called P tracker to track my cycles. We had unprotected sex the day it said I was ovulating on April 21st. And everything started about a week after that. I also have been diagnosed with IBS and these cramps are nothing like that. Or if I go to the restroom to do my business I do not get relief of the cramps. I keep thinking my period is going to start but when I check there is nothing there.
    ncourtney387 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2012, 10:00 AM
    I also have the period like cramps but haven't had any bleeding. I am very irritated most of the time and sometimes feel dizzy or just feel abnormal. My period is a week late already. I usually get cramps for a day or two before my period, but these light cramps have been here for almost a week and half now...

May 2, 2012, 10:31 AM
    Well NCourney387 I hope things get better for you as well as myself. I myself have been so moody and emotional. The past few day I feel like I could cry at any moment for no apparent reason. I was driving on my way home from work on Monday and the water works just started of no where. I am normally very moody the week before my period is supposed to come but not this bad. This is almost uncontrollable.
    Please keep me updated with this since any information helps out. And I will do the same thing! Good luck and take care!
    singingizlove21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2012, 10:43 PM
    So I have a question. I was supposed to start almost two weeks ago and I've been having period like cramping for a little over a week now.. my boobs hurt. My nipples are a little darker. My boobs are swollen. I have a weird taste in my mouth. I'm have nausea from time to time and sometimes throw up but I have thought I was pregnant many times before but I've never have had the on and off period like cramping even with my son I didn't? So I'm confused in whether to take a test or not?
    PCOSlady Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2012, 06:54 AM
    Hi ladies,

Must be a big boat because I'm in the same position as most. I am actually experiencing mild cramps to where I have to inhale\exhale to control it. My menstrual cycle was suppose to start June 1st and I used to have irregular periods until my ectopic pregnancy two years ago. Since than, I have had my period each month around the same time, but this is the first time I missed my period.
    • I do have cramps no period
    • I do have nausea but no throwing up
    • I do have back pains
    • Gassy & bloated

Ohh, I also have a temperature change.. it elevates. I just started being stressed yesterday because the cramps kept me up at night.

Now, I have taken three pregnancy test (NONE IN THE MORNING) I took 1 before missed cycle and two after missed cycle (June 2 & 3). Results: NEGATIVE.

I too had a tracker on my phone and I also have PCOS. I am seeing the doctor today at 11:30.

I just want to what's going on and why... regardless of being pregnant or not. I just hope I don't have to go through ectopic pregnancy again because I only have 1 tube left (on the left) and I am 26.
    PCOSlady Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2012, 03:29 AM
    Hi Ladies,

I returned to give my resuts... I am not pregnant. Sono and Transvag showed something different Cystic Hyperplasia. It seems after two years having a normal period its going back to irregular maybe but the results from the sono makes sense to my symptoms. Now, I must make an appointment to see about this cystic hyperplasia plays a role.

Thanks ladies and good luck!
    Casie1985 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2012, 11:49 AM
    Well that's disappointing PCOSlady :( Sorry to hear that.

I too am 26 years, I usually have irregular periods but my cycles are generally 30 to 31 days. I sometimes get a late period but nothing more than 3 to 4 days. I'm now 10 days late. My last period was on May 24th and I was due June 24th. It's now July 3rd, and no sign of my period. I've had taken three Home Pregnant. Tests, 2 came out negative and one invalid. I haven't been on birth control since Dec. of last year.

I don't have any symptoms, I've had slight headaches and cramps but I just thought that was my period coming. The cramps are so minor that I'm starting to think I'm imagining things. I don't believe I've ever been this late before. My husband and had unprotected sex (with the good ol'pull out method) but I think I did get some sperm in there. Let's just say we're not being to careful, we are ready to handle whatever happens. But I'm starting get a bit frustrated because although, I would love to be pregnant, I'm scared it could be something else, like a cyst or something worse. I am a bit over weight but I just had a physical done back in May and my doctor said I'm completely healthy. I've not gone to get a PAP test yet, waiting for this period to show up before a schedule one. *sigh* I'm not stressed at all by the way, the only thing stressing my is this period situation. Am I or Am I not pregnant. I just want to know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown 'blood' during my menstrual cycle; is this normal? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm curious about why I would have this brown 'stuff' during my period? I normally bleed at the same time and everything. M also on birth control for what they said is endo. But I've also had problems with pressure during the month that I went to see my doctor with and he said that basically I...

Rash after mild exercise [ 8 Answers ]

After a small amount of exercise (for example lifting buckets to replace the water in my mum's fish tanks), I often get a rash along the back of my arms and chest, along with a hot flush, I also get the same after walking for a while and stopping. The exercise isn't strenuous in any way, I'm not...

Mild cramping, light bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: Hi I'm sure you guys proberly get this asked a lot but I'm new to this so I'm going to ask again.Can you tell me if I should be worried about slight to mild cramping(not painful just uncomfortable)and light bleeding(had a tampon in for 5 hrs removed and there were only 2 spots)r normal...

Light pink blood after period [ 1 Answers ]

I am 25 years old, married and I am fairly healthy ( besides about 30 pounds of baby weight I can't seem to get rid of. Hehe ) and I have a 19 month old son. I am not on any medication and my period is always on time and regular. With that said. . I ended my period about a week and a half...

Mild Cramping and spotting when I wipe [ 4 Answers ]

I am 5 weeks and 5days pregnant and I have been spotting for about a week. I have had mild cramping but nothing major and the spotting is only when I go to the bathroom and wipe. It is mostly light brown to light pink. I have had some red but it was very little. I have not had clots or heavy...

View more questions Search