Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    playmkr278 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2007, 07:49 AM
    Crystal reports, displaying m - Fr as column headings
    Hello,

I need to display results, in Crystal Reports 10, horizontally with headings M, Tu, W, Th, and F. Anyone know how to do this?
    playmkr278 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2007, 08:41 AM
    I found out how to do this using Calendar style and then stripping it down to 1 week using begdate and enddate parameters.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flags in Crystal Reports [ 4 Answers ]

I have a crystal report that prints school report cards. I need to add a flag on this condition where if the student didn't pay his tuition the report card wouldn't print and an error message will pop out instead...

Crystal reports - percentage averages [ 1 Answers ]

Hi , I am working within a service delivery area - providing it helpdesk support I am currently trying to write a report in crystal which will show how many calls for each team menber were resolved within 2 days. I can get the report to show all the calls they have answered. However can't work...

Crystal Reports Calendar [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am currently trying to build a report that looks just like a calendar. The data I have is stored in a table organized by: Day Month Year Note I am struggling with how to display the notes in a calendar view. I can get it to work in a crosstab view; however, it is just one row...

Access 2000 and Crystal Reports 8.5 [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the process of developing an application using Access 2000. I have not been able to find anything on what I want to do. My question is I have setup a switchboard to access reports and forms, I want to have a botton which would do the following items (behind the scenes) 1) execute a...

View more questions Search