Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jul 24, 2007, 07:26 AM
    An excellent book - wanted to share
    Barnes & Noble.com - Books: Taking Charge of Your Fertility, 10th Anniversary Edition, by Toni Weschler, Paperback, 10th Anniversary Edition

I wanted to share this book that I bought after I had a miscarriage. I've really learned a lot about the female reproductive system. This book explains all those questions you don't want to ask... ;) It'll also help you either get pregnant or avoid getting pregnant. Check it out, it was the best $20 I've spent.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2007, 07:28 AM
    Thank you for sharing that book with us! It always helps to have another reference to point to :)
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jul 24, 2007, 07:29 AM
    Thanks... I really think it could help after seeing some of the questions being asked on this board. :)
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2007, 07:31 AM
    Yes there are quite the variety of questions here. Believe it or not we get a lot of "sex ed" type questions. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good thesis statement with any book and another book or movie [ 2 Answers ]

Well do u have a good thesis stament for sny book and movie

Unexplained excellent credit rating [ 4 Answers ]

A friend, after claiming bankruptcy, had to have a co-signer to buy a car. A few months later he tried for a small loan and was told that he had a three gold star credit rating and could borrow up to $75,000 with no problem. (This is in Canada) What could possibly have happened to give him such...

Basic earnings per share and diluted earnings per share [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: what is the different between Basic earnings per share and Diluted earnings per share :confused:

Bill & Ted's Excellent Advernture Song [ 2 Answers ]

I know a lot of people want the song from the first bill & Ted movie... the song that plays when they go forward into the future... its called 'in time' and its hard to get but I have it if anyone wants it... :D

View more questions Search