Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2007, 11:26 AM
    More like om-nonsense, amirite?
    Irulan Posts: 92, Reputation: 17

Aug 21, 2007, 08:45 AM
    A vexing question due to its obscurity, so, no not erqual... clarity of thought is a beautiful thing... use it.
    Animus Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Jan 26, 2011, 10:03 AM
    In my opinion, mathematics seems to only be applicable within a structured grouping of objects. So if I have three eggs and take away one I would then have two eggs yes? Well no at the same time, the eggs are part of the energy and matter that make up our little biosphere, and nothing is truly being taken away, there will always be the matter that comprises my three eggs. However within my frame of reference being part of this collection of matter, I can formulate equations within my mind.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2011, 10:39 AM
    Wow, this is an old thread.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's your opinion/sisters murder [ 11 Answers ]

Its been almost 4 yrs since my sisters murder & the killer has yet to go to trial.the judges/public defenders office/district attorney should be ashamed of themselves.read what happened to renee on my webpage. http://community.webtv.net/r6864/1

In need of an opinion [ 1 Answers ]

All right so I know it's hard to juge a relationship from just one side of the picture but here's my story. So my girlfriend and I have been going out for a year. We met last June and pretty much hit it off right away. We we're both coming out of a serious relationship but we thought let's just...

What's your opinion? [ 11 Answers ]

Something happened to my friend and she told the school phycologist and she got the cop that's always at my school involved... now they want me to give them my other friends number so he can get in trouble but I can't do that... I can't just give them his number so he can go 2 jail and get raped by...

What's his and what's mine. [ 13 Answers ]

I have been a stay at home mom for 4 1\2 years, and I just reciently started a new career. I am seriously thinking about leaving my husband. We have three kids, a house, a car, and other debts. I am not spitefull, or mean, and I'm not a babymama drama kind of person. How do you go about what is...

Need some help / opinion [ 16 Answers ]

I've been swimming at the university pool since July and sort of known this boy. It took him a couple of weeks of saying 'hi' and chit chat to ask for my number and ask if I wanted to have lunch (that was August). Although we agreed to meet up (weeks later), he didn't show up... and had some...

View more questions Search