Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amber101 Posts: 47, Reputation: 4

Jul 23, 2007, 06:24 PM
    Old b+w horror/mystery film
    I watched an old b+w film as a kid. It was about a young lady on a ship like a cruise. I think the ship breaks down and she ends up in an old mansion where there is a twist - which is that she is reincarnated and did in fact once live at that house.
    virgoguy Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2007, 09:29 PM
    Sounds similar to the skeleton key, would be the original version perhaps?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the title of this horror film: [ 2 Answers ]

This film is an old film witch I have seen a few years ago. It's about a monster witch eats human hearts. In the final scene it shows that monster... it's a big monster (about 2 or 3 meters tall). It have big sharped teeth and it is dark. In a scene I remember that it was walking over the roof in...

Horror [ 1 Answers ]

Early 80s on HBO and I don't remember much. There were some creatures on an island or island resort in the jungle. The only thing I remember for sure is the end the main characters a man and woman are running to a helicopter and one of the things gets on and she starts to fall out and the movie...

Horror sites [ 2 Answers ]

Can you tell me what are the greatest sites for "Horror Movies"?

70's -80's horror film [ 2 Answers ]

I can't figure out the name of a movie. Its about a little girl who tries to kill her family. She throws a radio in the tub with her mom or dad. She walks around the house with a pizza cutter at some point in the movie.. That's all that I can remember.

Skin horror [ 1 Answers ]

Hi room,I'm very interested in skin lightnin without blemishes,I've used lightenin creams for some time and always have brown or black patches like knuckles etc,very embarassin,now I have some spots white spots,after a brief enjoyment of blemish free skin its back to sq one,please how can I get rid...

View more questions Search