Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beautifulprofanity Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2007, 05:55 PM
    Losing virginity
    I'm fifteen years old I lost my virginity to my boyfriend of over a year who's 17 years old about two weeks ago. It bled a little the first time, then the next night we had sex again, and it bled a little again. I figured it was okay because I read on here it may bleed the first few times. About a week later, we had sex again. And again, it bled. But it bled more than either of the other times. Being the third time, and there being a little more blood, I started to worry. (it only bled while we were having sex, it stopped after) the first two times we had sex he didn't move much, same with the second time, but the third time hurt as much as the first, and he was a lot more into it, and doing it a little harder. Is it something I should worry about? I don't know what to do, or what's causing it.
    XenoSapien Posts: 627, Reputation: 42

Jul 23, 2007, 06:25 PM
    Stop having sex until you are married.

XenoSapien
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2007, 06:55 PM
    While I agree that you should wait that time has already passed.

A few things could be going on -
    1) You said he was thrusting harder the third time - that can cause bleeding. Your vaginal tissue is delicate and can be torn and it will cause bleeding. As long as its not like your period its okay.
    2) You could not be properly lubricated thus causing tearing.

Since my thought is that is tearing I'd give it a break for a week - EVERYTHING a break for a week. Tell your boyfriend your vagina is off limits in every way shape or form. You need to heal or you risk getting a really bad tear or an infection.

I also hope you are being safe and using protection.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleen after losing virginity [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, does anyone know the percentage of people who bleed after losing there virginity... :confused:

Can a woman can get virginity again [ 9 Answers ]

Hello there If a woman loses her virginity is there anything in medical technology that a woman can regain her virginity...

Losing virginity, and hymen [ 3 Answers ]

I had been a virgin until just recently. I have been with this guy for a while a feel completely comfortable, and love him so much. I feel I made the right choice. My question is, that I heard that it hurts, and you may bleed a little when you have sex for the first time due to the "tearing" of the...

What is virginity? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to help me about something,can virginity be lost in other ways than having sex.if yes wich are these ways

Virginity [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I have a question concerning women's virginity. I am 20 and still a virgin. I was talking with my friends recently and they told me that it was quite possible for a woman to lose her virginity even though she has never had any sexual intercourse before. What are the circumstances concerning this...

View more questions Search