Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iseethings Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2007, 04:35 PM
    I see things?
    My name is ally I'm 14 and I see things and I'm getting the scared out of me

I went to my friends house and we were watching a movie we wanted a pop so I went downstairs<were their pop was kept > alone and turned on the light and there was 2 little kids like 4or 5 of age and they were playing in the middle of the room and they had huge scabs and like burn marks on them so I left the light on and went up stairs to see if she was babysitting and she said no then I asked who the children were downstairs I didn't tell her what the little boy and girl looked like and we ran downstairs and there were no children and we searched all around and nothing there's no door or anthing down there either she knew I wasn't lying about the kids and we were home alone and so we ran back up stairs and called the police and they came and said they searched and didn't find anything unusual but they said they have gottin calls like this before from the people that lived in the house before my friend moved in and they said it was safe to go back in the house they kind of teasedsaid maybe you saw the endorin children we asked who they were and they said that a family the endorins lived there and their kids died in the basement from a fire and that there bodies burned away in the fire and they were a little girl and boy named merey endorin and jeffrey endorin and then that the parents had committed suicide in the bathroom and in the hallway and that the 2 other families had moved out because of hearing they screaming children,gun shots from the father who killed himself in the hallway, or leaking pipes in the bathroom were the mom purposly drowned herself, or the smell of smoke and so now we stay out of the basement but sometimes I still see things but I'm scared to tell someone

And I see thing other places and I was really scared and I was going to kill myself but friend walked in on me and stopped me but I'm still scared
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2007, 05:05 PM
    Don't be scared. These stories are more common than you realise. There are two pieces of advice…. If this really upsets you talk to your doctor, and if it doesn't then simply ignore it. Thinking about it and holding onto it re-enforces the memory of it.
    liss1968 Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Jul 23, 2007, 06:31 PM
    You are probably one of a few people who have a rare gift , We lived in a house for thirteen years that was haunted , everyone who lived there mentioned feeling things and some admitted seeing people , We were happyto share our house with these gentle spirits , unfortuately we lost our home in a fire and have moved away . Just let the tings you see help you grow into a stronger and better person
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2007, 06:37 PM
    If you are scared talk to God (or whomever you believe in) and tell God (or whomever) that you are not ready to see things like this. Trust me it will stop.
    iseethings Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2007, 12:58 PM
    I did decide to tell my doctor and he told my parents and they said it was a cry for attention, I tried to talk to god and it hasen't stopped,

Umm you so we took a vacation to Florida and it was unusual there is a store its like super old one and there are books and crystals candles pengelums like old reilignish store and I love it there and the lady is old that owns it we almost never see her but one day I was looking at this book and the corner of my eye I saw her staring at me and I looked and she said come here

So I did and she said "you see things" then and there I freaked like umm how does she know that?she started asking me questions and I don't remember them exactly but here were my answers

I love the outdoors
    I have adhd
    I love dolphins and fairies
    I hate school
    I'm bored a lot
    I love animals sooooo much I donate whatever money I get to humane societies
    I like artlike drawing,music, creative things
    I ike crystals I know its stupid but I go out side and look for them and crack rock in 1/2 to see if any crystals are in side I have a collection of them
    I meditat you it weird but it helps me with my seeing things
    Them she asked if I was a "indigo" and I was like what them we had to go and I went back the next day and shee wasn't there but does anyone know who or what a indigo child is?
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2007, 03:30 PM
    Check this out...

Indigo children - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    happylady123 Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Aug 2, 2007, 12:20 PM
    Wow how freaky. It sounds like you have a gift, this can actually be a great thing for you. Although it might be scary you can probably make a living out of this. You can possibly help families who have lost loved one that have passed. People have said that everyone has a psychic ability and that you just have to tap into it, sounds like you have. I would try to communicate with someone who has passed in your family or a friends and see how that goes.Try to think about this talent as something good not bad.
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 03:28 AM
    Or... You could simply use it to make yourself more aware about yourself and the world you live in. I personally wouldn't advise getting into medium-ship, everyone I ever read about all suffered some awful illness. It takes a lot of energy and can leave you open to all sorts of things unless you are properly trained.
    DogLover62 Posts: 34, Reputation: -1

Nov 20, 2007, 02:00 PM
    First of all don't take advantage of the fact you have this ability. Try to find somemore information about this indigo child thing. Also don't let people take advantage of you. If this is a gift it's a great one. And you arnt just imagining things because with those 2 little kids and how you saw them burnt and then how the police told you 2 little kids had been burned in the basment is very weird. Talk to your parents, if you get scared or anything like that they will be there for you. And never try to hurt yourself because of the ability.

DogLover62
    BiWiccanAndProud Posts: 530, Reputation: 25

Nov 20, 2007, 02:06 PM
    I'd say that you were seeing spirits. I have the same thing! I see them but generally they don't approach me. If these spirits approached you they may have wanted to say something to you. You don't need to be scared, your not insane, or emotional, you are simply seeing spirits who have not yet left this world.

If you see a person no one else sees don't worry, unless you feel sudden danger. If you see a spirit and feel nothing they are fine, if you suddenly feel weird or uneasy then get away from the spirit or ignore them. If you have any questions about spirits feel free to pm me.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2007, 03:36 PM
    Have you ever read any of Sylvia Browne's works? She can be a helpful resource for you. Her website is: Sylvia Browne : The Official Site
    You can contact her via email - I do not know if she charges anything - but in many of her books and writings she deals with how to interact with spirits.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Seeing things [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I'm new to this site, so hopefully my answer will be fulfilled. My daughter lately this past week will out of the blue say that a man touched her. Yeah, I know what you are thinking. We asked her a series of questions, was it daddy, was in uncle so and so, we went down the list of males she...

Ex saying mean things about me [ 10 Answers ]

Hello all, Could use some pros/cons/advice here: Last night, a few of my fraternity brothers from college came in town to where I live (different place than the college town). I haven't seen them in a couple of years, so we all met up for dinner. At some point, one of them asked me how my...

Things I've learned [ 14 Answers ]

Hello: Yes, I love dispensing all my hard earned info, but I'm here to learn too. You? What have you learned? I'll start: Canadians are all shoplifters. Ok, OK, that's not so... But, something's funny up there... What quirks of humanity have you picked up here? excon

Where things are going [ 2 Answers ]

I was chatting to a friend today and the comment was made that "most people after 3 years know where the relationship is going". Was just wondering how true that really is? And does it really matter?

View more questions Search