Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kathy7280 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2007, 03:54 PM
    Trouble with hip pain
    Lately when I walk I have a soreness at my hip which seems to run don side of leg. pulled muscle?? I try to exercise daily, walking riding bike etc for about 45 min. however seem sore lately.age 46 female slightly overweght. Kg if it's muscle how do we make it go away. kg.
    inthebox Posts: 787, Reputation: 179

Jul 23, 2007, 04:10 PM
    Have you tried warming up and cooling down when you exercise?
    Have you included stretching as part of your routine?

This might be ilio-tibial band syndrome:
    http://www.emedicine.com/PMR/topic61.htmme

If you have low back pain it might be from a disc problem.

I'd see a doctor if simple changes don't help.

Grace and Peace

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hip Pain [ 3 Answers ]

I have been experiencing mild internal pain on right side around hip. My family Doc has done blood and other prelim tests including ultrasound and found nothing alarming. After 2 months it seems it is showing up again with constant pain increasing while coughing, changing position etc. Want to...

Hip Pain [ 9 Answers ]

:mad: I have hip pain and walk with a cane.My MD tells me I will need a operation. He told me to lose 50 pounds and have the operation next year. My problem is the pain medication no longer works.He tells me if he gives me anything stronger I would be addicted to drugs. I hope I can find can a...

Hip pain [ 6 Answers ]

The past 2 nights, I have woken up with major hip pain in my left hip (the side I sleep on). It feels almost like it's out of it's joint or something. Is this normal? Oh, I'm 8 months along, and my baby has recently dropped, if that helps at all. I see my doctor on Monday, but when ever I tell him...

Pain in Right Hip [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I am new to this site and I am looking for help. I am currently experiencing pain in my right, and pins and needles. I am also experiencing sensations in my arms and legs. Thank you for any help provided. Kind regards Kim

View more questions Search