Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BN61239 Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Jul 23, 2007, 03:27 PM
    Is it weird that I'm the girl and I'm OLDER?:confused:
    I like this guy who is 10 months YOUNGER than me. Not older. I have liked him for about 5 years and he's liked me too. My friend was talking to him and she told him that she knew someone who liked him. He guessed me RIGHT AWAY. She asked him what he would do if it was one of my other friends he just acted un-interested. Then she asked him what he would do if it was me and he smiled. I was so excited when my friend told me that. She said to him "So, do you like her?" and he replied "Kinda" and starting to blush. I know he's not the type of guy to tell one of my best friends if he liked someone she knew because he knows she'd go and tell them. He already knows its me. We ALWAYS used to flirt when we were younger. He looks at me a lot whenever I'm around him and all my friends notice it. He is shy, but he still talks to me. Whenever I talk to his friend he is always looking right at me. Me and him always used to flirt and we were good friends but then we kind of drifted apart after we became older. Sometimes he'll talk to me and then act different the next day, he'll act like he's afraid of me or something. Is it weird that I am the girl and I like a YOUNGER guy than me? Does he maybe like me a lot too? I REALLY like him and I feel like he's the one for me. Please reply and let me know what you think.
    -- Thank you!
    XenoSapien Posts: 627, Reputation: 42

Jul 23, 2007, 03:47 PM
    Yes, he does like you. Keep this in mind: Age is just a number. It's what is in the heart that actually matters. Keep smiling, he'll come around. :)

XenoSapien
    touji-za-nai Posts: 35, Reputation: 4

Jul 23, 2007, 03:55 PM
    10 months hahaha, big deal.
    XenoSapien Posts: 627, Reputation: 42

Jul 23, 2007, 04:00 PM
    Try 15 years... :)

XenoSapien
    Haplo Posts: 128, Reputation: 17

Jul 23, 2007, 04:33 PM
    To answer your question specifically, no it is not weird. Many women are with men that are younger than them. And vice versa. And 10 months? That's nothing at all. For all intents and purposes you're the same age.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Confused about the girl I like! [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 16 she is 15 and we have been friends for a few months now, but a week or 2 ago when she told me she had sex with sum guy at a party, I realised how much I really liked her, since then we have become closer and we tell each other that we love each other and I heard off her friends she thinks...

I like a girl but she is older than me AND has a boyfriend.what should I do? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys/girls, what's happenin', I really like this girl, but she is two years older than me(I'm in middle school), and has a boyfriend. I've told her I like her, and we are great friends, but I have never met her boyfriend. I really like her, and, well, I'm wondering what I can do... ...

Confused girl! [ 5 Answers ]

This is going to be kind of lengthy, sorry. I met a guy almost two years ago. He had been married before for about 1 1/2 years. He lived with a girl, got engaged, and then she kicked him out. Three months after he moved out, I came along. We have been dating ever since up until Sunday. We...

Confused about the girl [ 4 Answers ]

I'm living in the dorms up here in college and there's a girl I kind of like who lives on my floor and is always in my room. She's OK to talk to and hang out with but she's kind of weird. She has some attractive qualities, and added with the personality she's all right. I've never had a...

Girl acting weird [ 31 Answers ]

I'll just start with some background of myself and her and get into what is happening, that way you have the full story. This girl that I have been dating for 2 1/2 months is 18. She only had 1 other boyfriend other then myself and he ended up using her to go out with her friend. She also...

View more questions Search