Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gtbsyyyy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2007, 01:15 PM
    Missing period pregnant
    I'm 18 and I only took birth control pills for a month and one week. Right after I stopped taking the pills, I had my period right after on that Sunday. Its been four weeks already and I still haven't gotten my period. Could it just be irregular because my body is changing from not taking the pill anymore? My partner has not used protection but didn't ejaculate in me.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2007, 01:19 PM
    It is possilble that the hormones in your birth control pills knocked your cycle out of whack. You may just need time to allow your cycles to be regular again.

On another note, pregnancy is possbile for no form of birth control is 100% effective. It is even a higher possibility using the withdrawl method.

The only way to be sure is to take a pregnancy test or go to the doctor and get a blood test. Make sure you use your first morning urine, it is the most accurate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missing period due to pregnancy or breastfeeding? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I have an 8 month old which I breastfed for the entire time. As she is eating more solids & stuff, we're still bfing, just not as much. I have had spotting on & off since baby was 4 months. I had an entire period last month (6/24) and now I'm not! It was due on 7/25. I had intense...

On the pill, missing my period. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 20, married, two kids, 2 1/2 and 4 months. I started on the pill for the first time about two months ago. It is Loestrin 24 Fe. A 4 day period at the end of the pack instead of 7. I had a lot of spotting the first month. But this month seemed more normal. I was spotting about a week...

Missing period and strange discharge - not pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I never had regular periods until I went on 'the pill' I stopped taking it about a year ago (terrible side effects!)and I've only had 2 light periods since. I had light bleeding for about 10 days 3 weeks ago and more spotting a few days ago. Now it's become a brown discharge. I've taken a...

Missing period and not pregnany [ 6 Answers ]

I've been off my birth control pill for 5 months. Didn't get my period for the 1st two months and then got it right before my wedding and then once after (26 days). But now its 33 days and I haven't gotten it. We've been trying for a baby but I've take 2 HPT and they were both negative. I don't...

Can I still be pregnant even though I have my period [ 3 Answers ]

Okay here is the thing my hubby and I had a little booboo while umm well you know and the oops happened twice I was getting symptoms from my period when it happened but then they went a away all my period pains cramps hunger pans everything gone for about 5 days then out of nowhere I get my period....

View more questions Search