Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tony2005 Posts: 60, Reputation: 5

Jul 25, 2005, 04:18 AM
    Rough Hair
    My hair is very unhealthy. Even after washing it properly it remains dull, without any shine and rough. What should I do ? Please advise,
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2005, 12:08 PM
    Dull hair
    Hi,
    Tried mayonaise? It's a great conditioner.
    Don't leave it on, though.
    Work in it, then dry with a towel. Leave it in for a day or two, then wash again.
    If you want to see a professional, see a good dermotologist.
    Or, go to a beauty solon, talk with someone there.
    Best wishes,
    fredg
    sarah_x Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2005, 12:28 PM
    Hair
    What's all of the products you've tried so far? I would have to know to help you out. Hope to hear from you soon.
    Tony2005 Posts: 60, Reputation: 5

Sep 19, 2005, 10:50 PM
    Rough Hair
    Sarah_x. I have been using usual conditioners that are readily available in the market. I also apply non-synthetic hair oil on the scalp and massage for sometime with the tip of my fingers gently. However, my hair looks dull and rough. Do I need to take some medication or just opt for better haircare products ?
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Sep 25, 2005, 10:51 AM
    Hi. Just want to share my experience about bad dry hair. Its not genetic for me but I admit I have abused it so much that it has become dry & at times brittle. What I did is hot oil. 2-3 times per week. You can do it yourself in your own home. Just buy your own cap heater. Then after shower, do put some hair serum on your hair especially the tips. Not the scalp, please. Too much oil on the scalp area could irritate the skin & leave you with oily hair, not lustrous. Also, opt for one length hair rather than fringes. This gives the illusion of shiny tresses. Good luck!
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2005, 04:01 AM
    Doctor
    Hi,
    Ever think of seeing a doctor? He/she can tell you if they can help you, or suggest a Professional that can.
    Best of luck,
    fredg
    sarah_x Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2005, 01:24 PM
    Hair
    I agree with Fredg. =] A doc would probably be the best way to find out what you need
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 16, 2005, 03:59 PM
    Dry rough hair can be greatly improved by conditioners. The hair may be soften quickly with a conditioner preparation applied directly on the hair shaft. Trust me on this. 1. Brush your hair with a natural bristle brush. 2. Wash your hair with a mild shampoo 3. Apply conditioner to your hair and work it in gently but thoroughly with your fingertips until it's spread evenly (leave the conditioner on for 2 minutes). 4. Rinse off the conditioner, allowing the water to run through your hair. 5. Towel dry your hair. 6. Place a small amount of hair serum on the palm of your hands and work it through your hair, then take the comb and comb it throughout the hair. 8. Try to let your hair dry naturally, but if you have use a hair dryer, keep the dryer moving over your whole head. Don't stay in one spot too long, it can dry out the moisture from your hair. 9. If necessary apply a drop or 2 of the serum after your hair is dried, this will make it look smooth and shiny.
    RAJINISTAR Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2008, 06:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony2005
    Sarah_x. I have been using usual conditioners that are readily available in the market. I also apply non-synthetic hair oil on the scalp and massage for sometime with the tip of my fingers gently. However, my hair looks dull and rough. Do I need to take some medication or just opt for better haircare products ?
    Hi, use VERBATIM/ Dr.Shashis Shamsheer,if u r loking for a home remedy then use hair oil especiaslly TRICHUP u will find v.good imprvmnt in terms of hair loking healthier.
    trupti shah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2012, 03:30 AM
    Can you help me out what is cap heater & whr it is available. I saty in Mumbai. I am suffering with Anemia in last 3month during that time I have lost my hair a lot by volume & quality of hair. Please reply me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hair loss due to hair dye [ 14 Answers ]

I feel sooo terible, I used dye called (biegen, I think) it is very cheap, I did not like the color so I used around 3 boxes in a week to change the color now my hair is very dry and is falling like crazy especially at the front I can see my scalp now, what should I do would my hair grow back or...

HELP! Brown hair color turned my hair a dark red! [ 31 Answers ]

So my girlfriend helped me color my hair to hide a few gray hairs coming in. Its usually a light to med brown, thought I might go darker. We used Loreal excellence crème ( Medium Brown). It actuall turned my hair into almost a dark redish brown, looks like I have naturally dark red hair! HELP! ...

HELP: Going from Black Hair to Brown Hair [ 42 Answers ]

Ok, firstly, Id like to apologies as I realise there are many topics on this forum about this, however, they have only confused me more, as some say that it is not possible to do it without bleaching, and some say that there are hair dye removal products that can do it. I naturally have dark...

How to get rid of hair dye/keeping hair dye from fading [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I have kind of a problem and no one knows what to do, especially me! I have beautiful dark dark brown hair. I don't know why, but I let someone highlight my hair blonde about 2 years ago. They turned orange, so I dyed my hair dark brown again to get my color back and I was happy. Within a...

DWV rough-in [ 5 Answers ]

I'm starting a long delayed home construction in a rural area with no plumbing codes in force. I plan on laying out the under slab DWV lines. Below in my amatuerish plan which I'm sure has glaring red flag issues that I need to adjust. Can you offer some input ? The main waste line run is about 40...

View more questions Search