Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Jul 23, 2007, 12:16 PM
    Does my ex's son still miss me
    My ex fiancé broke up with me over 5 months ago. She has broken up with me at least 6 times in 5 years. On all break ups she has told me that her son missed me. This is the longest she has been gone. The longest break up was our second one which was a little over 3 months. I guess my question is do you think he will miss / remember me when he gets older. He was 3 years old when I met my ex. He is now 8. He was also happy when he found out we were getting married. And do do think my ex still misses me. She used to drive past house a lot to check up on me.

P.S. Her son would rather hang out with me then his own dad. He used to cry when he had to go to his house.
    yaleoxford2nd Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2007, 05:34 PM
    More than likely he will remember you especially if you were a good rol-model for him
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 27, 2007, 05:37 PM
    By the sounds of it he misses you a lottt and still wants you in his life. And your ex might miss you too... but it's hard to say with limited information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get my ex's parental taken away from him! [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get my ex-boyfriends parental rights taken away without his permission? He hasn't seen the kids in a year and he hasn't sent any money. He doesn't even call, I have to call him. I'm getting married to a wonderful man in Dec. He wants to adopt them and I want him to. He's a great father to...

Ex's and best friends? [ 4 Answers ]

okay, my boyfriend and I broke it off about... 2 months ago because we never got to see each other. We were perfectly fine with it, and we would occasionally talk on the phone and stuff. Kind of like we were just friends. Yeah, there were still feelings there for him, and he had feelings for me...

Having my ex's child? [ 3 Answers ]

My ex and I were together for 1 1/2 and I met him while I was going through a tough time in my life and we shared allot of personal experiences that I have never shared with anyone else. Towards the end of the relationship he started going out to bars more and according to his friends starting...

Another One Of My Ex's Keeps Calling Me [ 12 Answers ]

Ok... here Is Another Ex Boyfriend, I Saw Him Briefly At Walmart A Couple Months Back, All We Did Was See Each Other We Didn't Talk Or Anything... and Now A Couple Weeks Ago He Started Calling Me Again Telling Me That He Missed Me. And I Was Completely Rude To Him And Told Him Why I Think Our...

View more questions Search