Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2007, 09:55 AM
    Anti Emetics counterindications
    If you are taking stemitil (Prochlorperazine) would you experience any significant side effects if you took domperidone -a couple of hours afterward- as well (if the former didn't work). Would I just be asking for tardive dyskinesia? I know it's probably a really stupid question but I really need to go to work tomorrow and if it would help... I was almost sick on stemitil last time and I felt just as nauseous so I think I need something stronger.

I can't get to the GP as the practice is backed up due to the bank holiday and then I'm leaving the country.

Cheers for any help

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone know anything about anti-depressants? [ 10 Answers ]

My doctor recommended them to me but I'm really scared of using them. Does anyone know any possible side effects they may have (ex. Prozac)

Which anti-virus [ 5 Answers ]

Windows 2003 server doesn't support kaspersky,which anti-virus is best for 2003 server?

Anti virus [ 2 Answers ]

Lately when turnning the computer on EZtrust anti virus icon at the bottom throws up a flag saying the anti virus may not be up to date. I can't figure out how to update it. Should I just get another program or will that cause a conflct by having two anti virus programs. I have a powerSpec computer...

What's the best Anti Spyware and the best Anti Virus? [ 4 Answers ]

Just curious as to what works best for you? Take care, Happy Holidays to you and yours

BOTOX as anti-perspirant [ 2 Answers ]

Any body tried shots of Botox in underarms to stop perspiration? What was the result? I know stopping perspiration isn't good for your body. I am talking about people who perspire excessively. Botox is used for that. I want to know if any one has tried that? Thanks have a great day!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.