Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    silly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2005, 07:09 PM
    Late period
    I had my last period on June 21st, I should have gotten my period July 17th. My husband and I had intercourse July 4th. I have never been late before I have taken about four different types of HPT and all come out negative. I have just gotten some brown discharge today and when I wipped I notice a little bit of a pinkish tinge to it. I have had cramping for about one week as though my period would start any minute and it has not. Has anyone experienced this?? If so what was the result? :confused:
    turtlegirl Posts: 151, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2005, 07:24 AM
    Brown and pink are in the range. You don't say how old you are, but my periods have changed over the years in flow, color, thickness, etc. They've also changed from 35 day cycles to 21, totally erratic, and back to 28 days. And I'm often influenced by my friends' cycles and my own stress. My doctor always tells me that everything checks out okay. I've never been pregnant, so I can't speak to that; do you have a doctor who can do a test? Would that make you feel more confident in the result?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late period [ 2 Answers ]

I am 7 days late from my period And I am not sreet at all And my last period was on the 20 augest 2006 And I was to come on on the 17 of setember 2006 And I have still not come on and my nipple are going brown and I fell sick and everything

Very late period [ 16 Answers ]

Hey pplz I need little help I'm kind of confused... me and my wife been together for about 6 yrs(even thogh just got married) and we never used any condoms. So now she's late on her period for about 3 weeks. At first I got all moody because I didn't want a kid for numerouse reasons. She took a...

Late Period [ 1 Answers ]

My last period was April 20th. I should have gotten one May 17th. I'm not always regular, but lasst month I was right on time. I had sex on the 21st of April and somewhere around the 8th of may. The "ovulation" day for me should be May 4th. Both times my boyfriend and I had sex he withdrew (not for...

Late period [ 2 Answers ]

Had my IUD removed a the start of Jan because of Period problems. Started period on the 6th of Jan and my birth control Ovcon35 that day. My cycle was 4 days long. I have not been under stress or anything like that. But as of today Feb 11 nothing. I should have started the third of Feb...

Late period [ 1 Answers ]

I had late period for 4days and the next day I started to bleed.Although my breasts are swollen and I feel like I am pregnant,or is it implantation bleeding.Pls I would like to know,I am curious.

View more questions Search