Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2007, 06:37 AM
    Alarm at US right to highly personal data
    Alarm at US right to highly personal data | UK News | The Observer

Religion and sex life among passenger details to be passed on to U.S. officials.

Uncomfortable with that? Come spend your money in Canada! We'd love to have you.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2007, 04:42 AM
    Yeah I think that Euros should demand the same entry requirements as illegal aliens coming in through our southern border .
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2007, 04:48 AM
    Which is none. :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Data entry or data processing from home. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello from Florida, My name is Don and I am looking for a free data entry from home website that I can find. It is not easy to find! Please help!

Highly Deteriorated Wisdom Tooth. [ 4 Answers ]

Here's the situation. I am a 21-year-old girl with no insurance whatsoever, and no income, either. I have a wisdom tooth which came in (a little sideways, pointing outwards, digging slightly into the bone back there, and I did nothing about it. Something, I can't remember what, broke it...

Personal Data Privacy [ 3 Answers ]

It appears that some personal data collectors have my name associated with a couple of other people with whom I share my last name. As a result, I keep on getting calls from collectors looking for these other two people. One of these personal data collectors has an Internet site and, indeed, if...

Smoke Alarm [ 1 Answers ]

We have a smoke alarm direct wired into the house. It continues to chirp periodically. What causes this and how can we make it stop? Its wired not battery operated so its not a dead battery. Thanks, Eric

Outlook 2003 - checking data file 'Personal Folders' for problems [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to turn this OFF? My computer has a few issues of its own.. nothing that bothers me too bad. Sometimes, it shuts itself down overnight and I usually have evrything still open... like outlook 2003. I know that the problem is NOT with outlook but every time I go to open outlook...

View more questions Search