Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hemantkkumar Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2007, 03:20 AM
    Why capacitor ?
    What is role of capacitor in sealing fan?
    jitheshktl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2007, 04:41 AM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif
    :p
    Quote Originally Posted by hemantkkupmar
    What is role of capacitor in sealing fan?
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif
    :p

In the fan capacitors are used to reduce the electrical interference during the working of fan and to start the fan from its initial stable position during switch off I e. for start rotating, that's what the capacitors are used.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Use of capacitor [ 5 Answers ]

I have a completely discharged (when I got it there was a paper clip between the posts) 120v capacitor. It is the same (physical) size as the capacitor my brother is currently using between his battery and amplifier in his car. I would like to know if I can charge this capacitor off my car battery...

Use of a capacitor [ 2 Answers ]

I have a completely discharged (when I got it there was a paper clip between the posts) 120v capacitor. It is the same (physical) size as the capacitor my brother is currently using between his battery and amplifier in his car. I would like to know if I can charge this capacitor off my car battery...

Ac capacitor [ 6 Answers ]

Ac condenser fan not blowing where's the capacitor located?

Capacitor [ 2 Answers ]

I replaced the fan, motor and the capacitor on my old Kenmore condenser unit. The unit runs well, and cools the house properly. Unfortunately once it cuts off, the motor will not turn unless I jump start it by turning the fan with my hand. Once it start again it runs fine and cools the house...

A/C Capacitor [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know what would cause the capacitor to burn up on my A/C unit?

View more questions Search