Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Jul 22, 2007, 11:27 PM
    What to dye my hair
    Anybody have any ideas for a punk/goth hair style or hair cut?
    My hairs platinum blonde with black underneath
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2007, 03:30 AM
    Are you going to get it cut? If you get it shorter you could go all over a magenta colour and let your dark roots grow in - this looks pretty cool. Go for a really choppy cut.

Or if you keep it the style in your photo perhaps pinky/purple tips with the blonde
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jul 25, 2007, 03:57 PM
    The punk and goth look are similar. The unnatural neon colors for these looks are blue, orange, pink, green and red. Blonde and black streaks are popular among teenagers. The hairstyles are also edgy, some of the haircuts are jagged and asymmetrical (uneven), or spiky. You should choose a color and style that makes you feel comfortable and happy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How badly will having black hair dye stripped out damage my hair? [ 24 Answers ]

I recently dyed my naturally dark brown hair a bright black colour, and I am not very pleased with it at all. I know that stripping the colour on my own would seriously damage my hair (something I would like to avoid, as I have just finished growing out/cutting off some very damaged hair), but if I...

How to get rid of hair dye/keeping hair dye from fading [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I have kind of a problem and no one knows what to do, especially me! I have beautiful dark dark brown hair. I don't know why, but I let someone highlight my hair blonde about 2 years ago. They turned orange, so I dyed my hair dark brown again to get my color back and I was happy. Within a...

Can I use a medium brown permanent hair dye over adark brown permanent hair dye? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I really need some advice about 3 weeks ago I dyed my hair dark brown permanent, my hair colour is naturally dark brown but now my hair is black and really making me look very hard and pale. Am I able to buy a permanent medium brown hair dye to lighten it up? I have read your site and see...

Hair dye on highlighted hair? Good or bad idea [ 3 Answers ]

hiyaaa!!! i normally get my hair done at the hairdressers, blond highlights using foils. my roots are so bad at the moment and I can't afford to have them done so today after work (finish at 3) im going to tesco's to buy a hair dye... is this a bad idea dying highlighted hair??? would it be...

I used PERMANENT Black hair dye one my hair. [ 5 Answers ]

How do I get it out ASAP?? Peroxide DOES NOT WORK! And I need answers that I can try at home... :confused:

View more questions Search