Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mojo2gal Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2007, 06:51 PM
    I think "Heart" is in the title
    An older movie: They meet when she's an angel and fall in love. It's not his time and he goes back, but they always have this memory of each other. She's given the choice of remaining an angel or becoming a real person if the two of them can reconnect in a certain timeframe. Fast forward to their "earthly" lives; she's the daughter of a toy manufacturer; he's kind of a drifter. When they were together when she was an angel, he heard a tune that he's always remembered. He takes up the trumpet and becomes a very famous musician. Meanwhile, they have a number of hits and misses in meeting. At the very last second, they do connect. Title? Both actors are now well-known, although at the time the movie was made, I think they were new.

Jul 23, 2007, 04:22 AM
    [QUOTE=mojo2gal]An older movie: They meet when she's an angel and fall in love. It's not his time and he goes back, but they always have this memory of each other. She's given the choice of remaining an angel or becoming a real person if the two of them can reconnect in a certain timeframe. Fast forward to their "earthly" lives; she's the daughter of a toy manufacturer; he's kind of a drifter. When they were together when she was an angel, he heard a tune that he's always remembered. He takes up the trumpet and becomes a very famous musician. Meanwhile, they have a number of near
    Hits and misses in meeting. At the very last second, they do connect. Title? Both actors are now well-known, although at the time the movie was made, I think they were new.

Something like Heaven Can Wait, but it's not the movie with Warren Beatty.
    Bekind_Rewindd Posts: 56, Reputation: 6

Jul 24, 2007, 03:40 PM
    No the movie you're thinking of is Made in Heaven (1987) with timothy Hutton.

Jul 24, 2007, 10:10 PM
    Thank YOU so much. Now to find a copy!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for song title lyrics are "In the morning I can see the sign no wonder I... " [ 7 Answers ]

I have been trying to figure out who this song is by and what it is called. It's a rock song sung by a guy and some of the lyrics are... "In the morning I can see the sign, no wonder I could never keep you satisfied" I know this song is older maybe a few years. If anyone has any ideas...

Can not "copy", "paste" and "cut" ! [ 2 Answers ]

Last week, my laptop was infected by virus, I sent for repair. After that, I couldn't find "copy" and "cut", and"paste" is in grey colour ! What have to do to have them back ? Can someone help ? Thanks in advance !

"Dream you back to me" song title? [ 6 Answers ]

Who is the artist of the dance/techno song that has the following lyrics? Wherever you are I dream you back to me Wherever you are, wherever you are Some more lyrics that rhyme with the me part may be "from the heaven to the sea", or something like that. I heard it in the fall of 2005 on...

My heart feels like it is "gurgling" [ 4 Answers ]

In the past 3 months my heart "gurgles", literally. Like when bubbles come up from the water . The first time it happened I was walking up a hill after eating, the gurgling lasted a 20 min severely, then it kept up for 12 hours, then it was over. Since that it happens about 10 times a week for...

View more questions Search