Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jshrckstar Posts: 58, Reputation: 5

Jul 22, 2007, 05:00 PM
    Hard to find feelings at the moment
    So, I met this girl, and we have been seeing, and talking for about 2 weeks or so. I think I might like her, but I'm not sure? Sometimes I feel attracted to her, and other times I am not. I'm not sure why it is on and off like this but... anyway. We have already slept together, and I'm not sure why? Like I said, sometimes I am attracted to her, and other times I am not. Obviously, I was attracted to her at that time. It's weird, when I feel attracted to her, it's amost as if I try to find negative things about her, so that I am not attracted. Maybe I'm holding back? Maybe I don't want anything serious? I'm not sure? Any help would be great!
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2007, 05:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jshrckstar
    anyway. We have already slept together, and I'm not sure why? Like I said, sometimes I am attracted to her, and other times I am not. Obviously, I was attracted to her at that time. Any help would be great!
    How could people sleep together without commitment, I am not talking about marriage, I guess you can do whatever you like( I do against sex before marriage!! )? Be responsible about what you do. You need to make sure if there is any connection and chemistry before you make a decision on it. Do u feel you miss her everyday?
    fightn_tha_goodfight Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Jul 22, 2007, 05:16 PM
    My brother your attracted to her when you need something, not just sex but friendship or someone to hangout with, your just using her, its lust not love, remember this ,lust focuses on self and seeks to take, love focuses on the other and seeks to give, use that in any relationship and you will do well, GOD BLESS
    E12191G Posts: 59, Reputation: 10

Jul 22, 2007, 07:09 PM
    First of all. It might not be a good idea to have sex anymore. Only because that will only look bad on you. You say you don't know if you like her or not well how's it going to look if you say you don't want to be with her. She's going to think that you just wanted sex and the word will get out. Maybe you should wait a little longer. See what you like. You should focuz on if you like her personality and if she can make you laugh. If she makes you happy. Because if your only looking for attraction then any relationship you get into is most likely not going to work. Thers also no reason to try to find anything negetie about her. The more you do this the more drawn away your going to get from her. Maybe you shoule just focus on the good about her and not the bad. If your not even sure you want anythign serious maybe you shouldn't date anyone until you know what you actually want first.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 22, 2007, 07:39 PM
    Maybe you haven't given yourself enough timeto heal from your break up.
    jshrckstar Posts: 58, Reputation: 5

Jul 22, 2007, 08:22 PM
    Haha! I knew you'd find me talaniman! I agree with you. I know that this has come along quickly since my break up, and it took me by surprise! I may still be healing, and not even realize it because of the excitement of meeting someone new? What do you think?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 22, 2007, 09:06 PM
    I think your right, too bad you can't just have fun.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Unexplainable moment [ 7 Answers ]

Is it possible for someone to walk into a room and the smell of my perfume be so strong that it gagged him, yet I lived two states away, and hadn't been there for months? What does that mean? We'd been friends for over 20 years, and I hadn't lived by him for 16 of those years, we discovered that...

BIOS/CMOS can find my second hard drive but Windows cannot [ 5 Answers ]

Hey all, I installed windows on a 1GB primary master hard drive and that is working fine. And now I am trying to attach a 40GB Seagate as a primary slave hard drive to put music and pictures and games and document etc on it. But the screen that first comes up when you press restart (not sure...

Moment of inertia [ 2 Answers ]

what is the moment of inertia of a hollow sphere with mass 5 kg and radius .5m I know the equation is 2/3mR^2 but I don't know how to include the units

How to find out if hard disk was removed [ 3 Answers ]

HI, I want to find out whether a hard disk of my computer was removed and taken out for some time. Is there some kind of log inside the computer? How to find it : Where is it stored?

-Fur Elise- Hard to Find Mix [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I have posted in many forums and no one can seem to help me id this song. It was the first track on the cd of rave/techno type music. The track was a Fur Elise mix that said the following things in the background: "This is the police put your hands up...up...up" "ecstasy, marijuana,...

View more questions Search