Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alou Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jul 22, 2007, 04:26 PM
    Not Eating Good , Need gain weight
    So lets start . Age 19 and I am 1.81 and 69kg and I need to get at least 78 kg. I am doing Gym . But the problem is I need to gain weight but because of my schedule I only eat 2 times per day and not home made food. I generally eat bull and I am doing this on purpose because of maybe I could gain some weight . But nothing helps
    I am thinking of taking Protein or Creatine . I know from gym that protein or creatine may cause mulfactions that you don't want when you have sex , u know what I mean , so should I try Carbohydrating suplements , Protein + carbohydrates , or only creatine , as I said I my schedule is full cause I work in the morning , and in noon I go to college , help
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2007, 04:53 PM
    How to Gain Weight - I Want to Find Out How to Gain Weight

Jul 22, 2007, 05:06 PM
    Yes but you didn't answer me exact , what are the bad effects of protein , and creatine . I need to know exact . Doctors told me that all these chemical things that have creatine and protein inside such as glutamine etc. can cause bad effects at liver , at sex , etc. answer and thank you again

By the way 1 more question I am 1.81m and 69kg, what are these numbers on pounds and feets ? I don't know how to calculate them
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2007, 05:49 PM
    Creatine » Creatine Side Effects - Creatine Monohydrate

Healthnotes

CONVERSION TOOLS
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 22, 2007, 05:54 PM
    You are 5 feet 9 inches and 152 pounds.

Yes, these can cause permanent liver and/or kidney damage. To gain weight one has to eat 3 square meals a day and exercise.

Jul 22, 2007, 05:56 PM
    Thank you all :) hope I'll try to eat something with these busy schedule I have :s , I'll try to stop junk food
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2007, 06:00 PM
    Junk food is the wrong way to go. There are plenty of natural healthier foods to eat if you want to gain weight. Good luck to you and remember to eat healthy. 3 big meals or 5 or 6 smaller meals each and everyday. Lots of fluids.

Joe
    Expert

Jul 22, 2007, 06:04 PM
    Also remember that muscle weighs more than fat. So if you want to weigh more, you need exercise.

Jul 22, 2007, 06:09 PM
    The only bad thing is that I am living alone , so I don't got any time to make home made food , so what do you suggest me to do except eating junk ? Ofc I'll stop them but what ?
    I don't got any time 7:00-3:00 pm work , college 4-11, 11-1 am gym
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2007, 06:12 PM
    Make the time. Honestly it does not take that much time to make food at home. If you want to be healthy and gain weight then you will actually make the time. There are plenty of quick recipes and items that you can make.
    Expert

Jul 22, 2007, 06:13 PM
    Junk food is junk for your body, junk for your heart.

What I do (I am a full time Mom and a full time nursing student), is take one day a week to cook all meals separate them into individual servings and freeze. That way they can be heated or microwaved whenever needed.

Jul 22, 2007, 06:15 PM
    Yeap you are right ,haven't think about it like this way , by the way is it good to take frozen food from supermarket ? Like meatballs - frozen vegetables etc?
    Expert

Jul 22, 2007, 06:18 PM
    It's better than McDonalds, but not all that good as necessary vitamins are pretty much removed.

At school I snack on raw veggies and ranch dip, fruits, etc.

Jul 22, 2007, 06:20 PM
    OK thank u all , and sorry for asking too much , but I had to learn
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2007, 11:59 AM
    Don't use junk food to try and gain weight, becauwe of the high content of tans and saturated fats. Foods like omega-3 fatty acids sources like tuna, salmon, flax, and walnuts. Also poultry, nuts, seeds and legumes, chickpeas, kidney beans, omlets, peanut butter. Veggies like avocados, olives, potatoes, peas, corn and squash. Fruits in canned syrup and dried fruit. Use protein powders or nutritional supplements like ensure or even instant breakfast ceral drink with milk. Use milk instead of water in hot cerealsm soups and sauces. Mix cooked, chop meat, wheat germ, nuts, beans and or cheese to your casseroles, pasta and side dishes. Add at least 300-350 calories to your normal daily intake and take multivitamins/mineral supplements
    goyinuser Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2007, 08:28 AM
    Your body is out of balance. It needs balance in order to gain weight. Try this.
    BalanceFormula.com :: Get Balanced

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Can I Gain Weight [ 2 Answers ]

How can I gain 10- 20 pounds within the next 2 weeks can someone help me are there any pills or anything I can do to gain weight

Weight gain [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, I just had my 6 month prenatal visit two days ago. I was a little surprised to hear my weight gain. Up until the 5th month I had only gained about 5-7 pounds. (started out at 120-125lbs)my fifth month I gained 6 pounds. And apparently this time I gained 9 pounds. I was shocked to have gained...

How to gain weight? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm about to turn 15 on December 22nd. I'm a male, 6 feet, 1 inch. I'm quite tall however I'm only 130 pounds. My parents both doctors don't have time to take me to a gym to work out plus they said that I'm too young to go to the gym. My mother carried me to a gym after I begged her about 2 months...

How Can I Gain Weight? [ 1 Answers ]

I Am 16 Years Old And Have A One Year Old Son. Before I Became Pregnant With Him I Weighed 115 Pounds. During The Pregnancy I Weighed 140 Pounds And I Now Weigh 104 Pounds. I Hate How Skinny I Look, I Hate The Way My Clothes Fit Me And I Have Never Had A Problem With The Way I Look But It Now Seems...

Weight Gain! [ 3 Answers ]

This question is also under Other (Health & Wellness): OK, let's see. I'm 5'10", 100 lbs, and have a very hyper metabolism. I'm 28 and have tried things like protein shakes/mixes with other meals, milk, bananas, etc. People tell me a lot, but I am getting no results. Does someone out there...

View more questions Search