Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aaiii1956 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2007, 12:36 PM
    Remote control
    How can I get the original remote for trinitron 36" kv-35v36 ?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2007, 01:52 PM
    Found one, seems expensive:
    Sony RMY137A Replacement Remote Control

This is Sonys search for this, also has numbers for customer support, Tel, Email, etc:

Customer Care

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Remote Video/fan Remote Control [ 16 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Video & Fan Remote Control (Model #UR8050T). It has been working fine for about 2 years until it recently began malfunctioning. It still operates the television, but the use of the fan/light features has stopped working. It will not turn the fan on or off, and the light is...

Remote control [ 11 Answers ]

I Have A Hampton Bays Ceiling Fan - The Remote Control Does Not Work The Fan. Can I Buy A New Remote Control And Get The Light And Fan Working Again? If I Can, How Do I Go About Ordering One. Thanks For Your Reply.

How to change ceiling fan remote batteries on a hamilton bay remote control unit [ 3 Answers ]

Before I break the darn thing, can you tell me if the back panel comes off or if I have to unscrew the top and bottom screws?

Remote control [ 3 Answers ]

We have a Northport III ceiling fan and the remote control has stopped working. The fan and light continue to work fine when turned on manually. I have changed the battery in the remote, I have checked to see that the combinations on the remote and on the receiver are the same, but can not get this...

View more questions Search