Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shidoshi Posts: 71, Reputation: 4

Jul 24, 2005, 04:43 AM
    Want a diet program
    Has anybody heard of lifestylescanner.com or fitday.com ? Do you have experience with suchp alternative services? Thanks.
    Mass Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2005, 05:03 AM
    Hi. Fitday looks too complicated for me. :) Correct me if I am wrong please.

Hmmm... I just went to www.lifestylescanner.com and read their website info. It looks quite interesting. Here is a quote:

"Diet programs require you to track nutritional intake but do not offer convenient ways to do so. The Nutrition SystemsTM LifeStyle Management System can be used to monitor numerous dietary intakes such as calories, carbohydrates, protein, fat and specific micronutrients (sodium, calcium etc.). Our service can also be used as an "alert" for individuals who are allergic to certain ingredients.

Structured weight management programs such as the Atkins, South Beach and Zone diets have varied dietary requirements. The need to track nutritional intake against the individual diet's guidelines is consistent regardless of the specific dietary program. Nutrition SystemsTM offers a convenient method for participants in any diet/nutrition program to track nutritional intake and apply this information to any structured program, a custom diet program or the US Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA). "

They didn't launched it yet but it looks promosing. I'll keep an eye on them.

Jul 24, 2005, 05:10 AM
    Diet program
    So practically, it tracks all your food intake and gives you suggestions on what to eat for the next day. But, how is that possible ? What is that scanner?
    michimichi Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2005, 07:59 AM
    You also can try my site under www.goalsetting1.com. It very easy to handle and its free.

The site is not limited to diet goals its more a community site where people reach diet goal with each other. Give it a try.

Sep 23, 2005, 04:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by michimichi
    You also can try my site under www.goalsetting1.com. It very easy to handle and its free.

The site is not limited to diet goals its more a community site where people reach diet goal with eachother. Give it a try.
    Interesting... but I am interested in a more scientifical approach to dieting...
    When is http://www.lifestylescanner.com going to be online ?
    Do you have any idea? I really like their scanner idea... it could prove useful. Fitday is also very good but without the scanner you will quickly become bored to complete all those forms... you know ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Liquid diet [ 2 Answers ]

Is the liquid diet effective and what kinds of drinks do you need?

What Diet? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been doing many diets and can't find one that works with my busy schedule and I am hungry all the time. What is the best one from you opinion and how do I do it? :(

Good or bad diet? [ 4 Answers ]

What is the best most effective diet to go on I have tried low carb gained it back AND SOME then weight watches time consuming and didn't have the money so what else is out there?? I thought about trying the order the food and it comes to your house deal but I am so busy working and taking care of...

Diabetic diet [ 1 Answers ]

My Aunt is a big, beautiful, mature woman who has just been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. She is having a problem understanding how to convert carbs to grams. Her dietician is a wonderful person, but doesn't realize that she is 70 years old and may not catch on as quickly as a younger...

Diet [ 1 Answers ]

Hi How can I lose some weight ( only 3-4 kg) without going on horrible diets? Because I've seen people who went on hard diets and did lose weight but the wieght went back as soon as they returned to normal eating habbits. I've already cut off hot chips and junk food. What else shoud I do? Thanks

View more questions Search