Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jul 30, 2007, 08:40 AM
    You can fall in love when you are 13, no doubt.

Love changes over time though. When I was 13, I was with the "love of my life"! However, now I can say he was my first love, and we'll always be friends, but I'm SO glad I didn't marry him ;)
    Since you're so young, you just have to let the love grow and morph into whatever it will be. It could last, but it may not.. time changes people. Now's the age to have fun :)
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 08:53 AM
    Of course you could fall in love at your age. You might also find that you have fallen out of love with that person the next week. The person you are at 13 will most likely be very different than the person you will be at 18, 25 and 40 - but that's a good thing!

You have to be very careful that what you feel is love and not the product of your teenage hormones. As your life experience grows you will have more resources to draw on and hopefully will be able to determine if you are feeling love or lust.

Just don't let anyone talk you into doing something you aren't ready for.
    klovesj110603 Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Jul 30, 2007, 09:01 AM
    Hi... I fell in love when I was 13. 6 years later we are married and have a great relationship. We married when I was 15 and he was 19. We don't have any kids yet. But don't seek love it will find you when the time is right. I was never thinking I would find it so young and I really wasn't worried about it. Just take life one day at a time. Everything comes full circule. And don't let anyone talk you into sex because they say they love u! If they love you they wouldn't make you do something you were unsure of. Stay in school too. No matter what you need your education. Love will find you and no matter how long it takes it will be worth the wait.
    SnaveLeber Posts: 103, Reputation: 5
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 09:02 AM
    No
    happylady123 Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Jul 30, 2007, 06:13 PM
    I thought I was in love when I was about 12ish but now I realize it was just a major crush. I really think it is hard to be in love at such a young age.
    SnaveLeber Posts: 103, Reputation: 5
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 06:23 PM
    Before you can fall in love you have to know what love is. What do you think Love is?
    luckycharmz14 Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Jul 30, 2007, 06:32 PM
    I think 13 year olds are mature enough to understand love. Maybe not 10 or 11 year olds, but for some reason, I think love is possible for any age. I fell in love at 13, and we're still in love, and dating to this day, and I'm 19. So, yeah, its possible. :)
    XXscarsXX Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jul 30, 2007, 08:39 PM
    uhh... you anything is possible! I'm 36 and I fell in love with my husband at 11-12! I believe that if your willing to do anything for the person etc. anything is possible!

PS: hope you find your answer! Have fun!! =]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How could true love like this want a break [ 48 Answers ]

Well here goes. My girlfriend of 3 years has recently decided that she wants to take a break. She is 22 years old now and me 24 and we have been on and off with each other since she was 15 and I 17. We didn’t make the relationship a real thing until these last 3 years and it was good for a while. ...

Where does true love appear? [ 3 Answers ]

I have this girl as a friend... we've known each other for 5 years.. but I've never told her that I like her and want to go out with her... and then something just snaped in my head.. my called her and told her that we should go watch pirates of the Caribbean 3 next week. And she said sure... and...

In love with Younger Gay Man [ 3 Answers ]

In love with Younger Gay Man Okays I'm a bit confused & so upset at same time unkinown where to turn. I'm a straight woman who currently isn't getting alone with commonlaw husband at moment. Have falling out of love with current commonlaw who is 36 years old. I've been with him 20 years or so...

True love [ 6 Answers ]

Hello... I want to ask also about my true love in the future... and when?:( Thank you..

View more questions Search