Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WillL300 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2007, 09:46 PM
    Confused~Does she really want to be with me?
    My g/f and I have been dating for almost 2 years. Everything was going good for us, until she left on a "vacation". For the first few weeks things were going well. But for the last week and a half of her vacation, she seemed to change. She has been stressing out a lot, and I have been trying to help her. She used to tell me everything. Now she seems to hold a lot in again, and I have to try to get her to open up again. She doesn't want to meet me, and has started drinking again. Now she has been spending a lot of time online talking to other people, these people were the same ones that tried to break she and I up. She tells me she blocked them when I confronted her, but she really didn't. She tells me everything is fine between us. She just seems to be stepping backwards again moving back to all the things that used to hurt her and used to hurt our relationship. What does this mean, What can I do? I still support her in every way she lets me...
    michellet218 Posts: 51, Reputation: 0

Aug 3, 2007, 06:46 PM
    You need to tell her how you feel. Period. Tell her everything that you just wrote. Tell her that you're serious and tired and need to know if this relationship is going anywhere. You can't be quiet forever. TALK TO HER! That's the only way you'll find out. Please try this.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 07:10 PM
    Maybe just give her some space? Something is clearly making her feel conflicted she may need some time to pull her thoughts together and figure out what she wants to say to you. Do not push the issue with her and just back off a bit.
    youngnstupid Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Aug 3, 2007, 07:23 PM
    Ouch that happened to me I went out with this girl that I total loved and she loved me and then she went away and came bak all funny she was avoiding neva wanting to see me so then after 3 weeks of it I broke up with her and the next day she had a new B/F so I think that your G/F is cheating on you cause I know mine was
    college4u Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Aug 4, 2007, 01:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by WillL300
    My g/f and I have been dating for almost 2 years. Everything was going good for us, until she left on a "vacation". For the first few weeks things were going well. But for the last week and a half of her vacation, she seemed to change. She has been stressing out alot, and I have been trying to help her. She used to tell me everything. Now she seems to hold alot in again, and I have to try to get her to open up again. She doesn't want to meet me, and has started drinking again. Now she has been spending alot of time online talking to other people, these people were the same ones that tried to break she and I up. She tells me she blocked them when I confronted her, but she really didn't. She tells me everything is fine between us. She just seems to be stepping backwards again moving back to all the things that used to hurt her and used to hurt our relationship. What does this mean, What can I do? I still support her in every way she lets me...
    Sounds to me someone else might be involved pick your crossroads now and be resdy for problems.
    MayMsredrose Posts: 189, Reputation: 13

Aug 4, 2007, 04:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by WillL300
    My g/f and I have been dating for almost 2 years. Everything was going good for us, until she left on a "vacation". For the first few weeks things were going well. But for the last week and a half of her vacation, she seemed to change. She has been stressing out alot, and I have been trying to help her. She used to tell me everything. Now she seems to hold alot in again, and I have to try to get her to open up again. She doesn't want to meet me, and has started drinking again. Now she has been spending alot of time online talking to other people, these people were the same ones that tried to break she and I up. She tells me she blocked them when I confronted her, but she really didn't. She tells me everything is fine between us. She just seems to be stepping backwards again moving back to all the things that used to hurt her and used to hurt our relationship. What does this mean, What can I do? I still support her in every way she lets me...
    Hi, ask her straight forward what's wrong with her, and tell her again that you feel she had changed towards you, if she says no, then whether she cheated on you during her vacation and feels guilty so she can not face you, or she had an accident e.g. raped or something and she can not share it with anyone. Or simply she does not love you anymore. You know her better than anyone else and can tell simply if she can do any of the above. or simply she is facing problem at work... etc. you did not mention in details what are the things which she is doing that is hurting your relationship.

Good luck
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2007, 04:43 AM
    "Confused ~ Does she really want to be with me?"

When she is with you it is because she wants to be. And when she is not with you it is because she doesn't want to be. Now what you have to figure out is, is she with you more than she is not with you or is it the other way round? If so then she is trying to break it off and hasn't found the courage yet to tell you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Confused with my AF [ 2 Answers ]

Well my AF came for me on the 13th jan 07 and I was still slightly bleeding for a 11days, Normally I only bleed for 6-7 days not 11 days! :( On Saturday when I woke I noticed I am sightly bleeding and was only a little throughout the whole day It was light pinkish colour too not my normal...

I'm Confused [ 1 Answers ]

This question is going to be very long and I apologize for that, but please answer it. I need some good advice. I moved in the 7th grade and started a new school.About midway through the school year I met a girl named Stephanie that had a lot in common with me. We both liked the same things and...

I'm so confused [ 6 Answers ]

I was dating a guy for 2 months. All was going well on my side and as far as I could tell on his side too, he was telling me that he hasn't been so happy in along time and his soul was content. We did have a issue a few weeks into dating where he told me that he wanted to remain friends with his...

Confused [ 2 Answers ]

I ve been with my boyfriend for about a year now. We moved in together right away everything was great the first couple of months and so. But then I realized I moved to a town where I don't know anyone. All my friends live 2 hours of more away from me.So its been really hard adjusting to this. On...

Confused [ 9 Answers ]

:( I have been going out with a boy for around 3 years I recently told him I didn't want a relationship with him no more has he had cheated on me to many times and beat me up a number ofoccasions .it has been around a year and a half now and we still see each other we always end up sleeping with...

View more questions Search