Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dusk_Into_Twlight Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2007, 02:29 PM
    Dream Reader
    A lot of my friends on my buddy list come to me and tell me their dreams they had the night before. What I do is tell them what the certain events in their dreams mean, and the tell me I have a skill in dream reading. What I want to do is test this on someone else that's not in my buddy list.

So what I am looking for is someone to come to me and tell me their dream, and I'll do the best I can to desifer it.
    Mills2scale Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2007, 12:49 PM
    I have had this recurring dream for years it's always when I start working to further my spiritual understanding.

I'm sitting in a dark room the feeling that comes over me is one of grandeur. I'm at a table that has a crimson tablecloth on its with a feather pen and scrolls. There is a red rose and one white candle held up buy a silver candlestick. And red wax for making seals. A woman sits opposite of me teaching me "wise knowledge" she has long silver hair and a brilliant white robe-dress on I know her but do not ever see her face. She explains the symbol of the red rose I start writing.

That's as far as I ever get in that dream what do you make of it?
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Aug 4, 2007, 01:31 PM
    Here's a dream I had like 5 times as a child:
    I'm in my grandma's house and I'm with my best friend and we're trying to get to the basement but there's an evil chef that it standing in the kitchen (kitchen leads to the basement & the back door) so we had to distract him. He's cooking something big and it's an animal. It's fuzzy through out teh middle but I know I lose my friend and am alone. I try sneaking to the basement when his (evil chef's) back is turned but he turns and suddenly the big thing in his huge cooking pot is different (I think it was my friend:() and he tries to catch me but I get into the baseement and that is when i wake up. Every time I would wake up when I get to the basement...
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2007, 01:56 PM
    Sad... he posted this then never returned.
    -

Aug 4, 2007, 01:58 PM
    I already interpreted my dream a few years ago, I just want some feed back... I analyze everyone's dreams as well. Some nigh my friends will call and be like "DUDE! I just had the freakiest dream!..." and explain it and I'll tell them what it means.:)
    So if anyone cares for a dream interpreter, I'm here too:)
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2007, 07:58 PM
    Well I dream about fish a lot I was having lots of fish every time I went to a restaurant during my business trip, I kept having dreams about the fish, they are clear, swimming, then swim away...
    Got to some red blue nerves in their bodies I can see it since they are clear.
    Same dreams happened when I was out of town.
    What do u think Canada_Sweety?
    -

Aug 4, 2007, 09:15 PM
    Hmmm... it could be that you feel somewhat un-appreciated at your job and that you feel you're only getting half teh credit you should be getting..
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2007, 12:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada_Sweety
    Hmmm... it could be that you feel somewhat un-appreciated at your job and that you feel you're only getting half teh credit you should be getting..
    LOL, I don't think so. My job is great!! Is that could be I miss good fish where I had it in other countries?
    -

Aug 5, 2007, 01:18 PM
    It's possible but it might be something deeper.....
    Treeny Posts: 229, Reputation: 20

Aug 19, 2007, 10:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusk_Into_Twlight
    Alot of my friends on my buddy list come to me and tell me their dreams they had the night before. What I do is tell them what the certain events in their dreams mean, and the tell me I have a skill in dream reading. What I want to do is test this on someone else thats not in my buddy list.

So what I am looking for is someone to come to me and tell me their dream, and I'll do the best I can to desifer it.
    I have a reaccuring dream from as far back as I can remember,

I am in a big house I can't see myself so my age I don't know.
    Im walking down a long hall and when I come to a closed door I have a scared feeling and then Iwake up.
    Treeny Posts: 229, Reputation: 20

Aug 19, 2007, 10:14 AM
    Here's a dream that I had, And it was short but strage, there were tea pots lined up on a shelf and they were all gray but one and the one was lime green and it was dancing and swaying to music.?
    sbltn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2007, 11:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusk_Into_Twlight
    Alot of my friends on my buddy list come to me and tell me their dreams they had the night before. What I do is tell them what the certain events in their dreams mean, and the tell me I have a skill in dream reading. What I want to do is test this on someone else thats not in my buddy list.

Hi , am in my fifties father of seven kids and have a fairly good job I had a dream a few nights ago in the dream I was driving a white pickup-truck in a land with a few trees and stream water when I approached a crowd they stopped me and told me the king is coming while I was waiting in the car three kids jumped to the car and they told me they thought I was their relatives cause my car look like his (its seemed to me that I knew them and the one they are talking about) and I saw my big boss approaching running holding a horse with a beautiful lady riding the horse and they were all dressed in white and smiling.
    Can you analyse this dream for me , thanks . Regards

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to make acrobat reader the default pdf reader [ 3 Answers ]

I've recently has some problems with Acrobat Reader which led me to install Foxit Reader making that my default pdf reader. Now, I 've resolved the problem with Acrobat Reader and managed to reinstall it successfully but I can't get it to be my default pdf viewer. What should I do?

How to become a reader [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my broblem is that , I can't sit to read a book , few munite before I feel boring So if any body may help me by giving some efficient advise or stratigies etc Thank u

View more questions Search