Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mimi1314808 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2007, 09:47 AM
    Honda 3011 Riding Mower
    We have been given this mower. It runs good, but we would like to know how to raise the blade so that it does not mow so close.
    rtevans01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2007, 11:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mimi1314808
    We have been given this mower. It runs good, but we would like to know how to raise the blade so that it does not mow so close.
    Only way you can raise and lower the blade is on the arm located to the left side of the driver seat.
    dt17863 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2012, 09:02 AM
    If you have it in the highest setting and it still mows too low try changing your tires to a slightly larger size to give the mower more ground clearance.
    chenzo43 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2013, 09:57 AM
    Need the diagram for the drive belt for a Honda riding mower, model 3011
    chenzo43 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2013, 10:01 AM
    I need an on line diagram for a Honda model 3011, riding mower, so I can print it out, thanks Vince

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honda 3011 Hydrostatic Riding Lawnmower [ 4 Answers ]

My 3011 Lawnmower has been setting in the garage for some time and needs a new battery to run, but it won't roll in nuetral. Can you tell me what needs to be done. I know nothing about it.

Honda riding mower problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have an older Honda 3011 Riding Mower that won't start without jump starting it. I just replaced the battery with a new one and I checked it with a voltmeter and it reads 11.8... I seem to remember car batterys usually reading 13+ so is this OK or too low? I have already checked the belts,...

Honda Riding Mower #3013 won't start [ 1 Answers ]

My Honda 3013 rider has been a great machine for 12 years. While mowing it died just like you shut the switch off. My buddy trouble shot all the safety switches and found them fine. He said it was either the ignition switch or the module (epoxy sealed) behind the battery. I located these parts on...

Honda Riding Mower - New Blades [ 5 Answers ]

I recently change the mower blades, now the mower doesn't cut grass, the blades engage and rotate... however they are not cutting or discharging anything..

Honda Riding Mower [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1990 Honda 3813 riding mower. It starts fine, but once I engage the blade, the mower proceeds very slowly in 5th gear then dies out (chokes out). When I don't have the blade engaged, it moves fine. It also will not go up a slight incline without choking out. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search