Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babygurl713 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2005, 07:50 PM
    Can a parent make you stop seeing your babysdaddy
    Hey I'm about 3 months pregnant an dmy parents want my boyfriend out of my life I mean he is still with me and his parents want to help they'er supporting me well they want to ,but my parents don't want them in my life I love him with all my heart and it hearts because muh parents think they could make him saty out of my life can your parents do that or they can what is they law about that please help and if you couls please email me at [email protected] or Yahoo meassger me at babygurl77074 thanz :o
    unis Posts: 89, Reputation: 2

Jul 22, 2005, 08:12 PM
    I don't see any problem with you staying with your boyfriend... anyway, you and him doesn't have any problem at the first place... his parents has been supporting you... the only problem is that I think your parents are being narrow minded or something...

My sister was pregnant when she 16 and my parents supported them... now they are still together and are happy... maybe your parents just see you as children, still very young but you can always prove them wrong... we can be young but still mature...

If I where in that situation I can say that you stay with your boyfriend... if he is faithful, responsible and that you are sure that he will be there until the end... they could be your parents but hey it is your life...

But don't get mad at them they just want the best for you... deciding without knowing the real score and what might happen on the future and what you feeling about it.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2005, 04:44 AM
    Parents
    Hi,
    As long as your parents are supporting you, you have 2 choices:
    1. Do as they say
    2. Stop taking their money support, find your own way, and do as you wish.

If your parents don't like him, it's not being unfair, selfish, whatever. They have a legal say in the matter. They are your sole support.
    You also didn't say how old you are!!
    If you are 21 (18 in some states), you are legally an "adult". Then, they legally cannot tell you what to do; unless of course, they are your sole support!
    If you are under 18, then listen to your parents.
    Best wishes,
    fredg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Parent alienation- Help! My son says he is afraid of me. [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 14 year old son who refuses to spend any time alone with me, he says he is afraid of me even though I have never hurt him. His father has petitioned for sole custody and my son wants him to get that. I am a good mother, imperfect perhaps and human, but how can a child that I carried,...

Death of a parent [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 15 yrs old and I keep thinking about my mom. She keeps getting sick and isn't taklin care of her heal and when I do tell her to go to the gym or go walking she just yelles at me. I lost my dad when I was 5 and I don't want my mom to go. Now a days I've been thinking a lot of her goinng a way. I...

Parent Company [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out who is the parent company of American eagle Outfitters and what all do they own, but in general how would I get that info? Thanks

Step parent [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody know anything about step parents rights? Do we have any? Where do I look to find out more?

View more questions Search