Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    midas2222 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2007, 02:01 PM
    I am gay and madly in love with my male straight sorbordinate
    Hello Everyone ! I need your help NOW! I am madly in love and attracted to a straight guy that I supervised on a daily basis. I am in my 30's and Junior is a virgo and in his 20's and I can't stop thinking about him.

I think of him so many nights making passionate love to him, I don't what to do.
    Can a gay man and straight guy falling in love and have a meaningful relationship.
    He is a virgo and I am a pisces.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 20, 2007, 02:03 PM
    Moved to correct board

Jul 20, 2007, 05:03 PM
    Is it wise for a gay man to fall in love with a straight guy that he is dying over and you are his supervisor?
    I am so attracted to this slim body virgo straight guy that I am going mad over him.
    What must I do?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 20, 2007, 05:16 PM
    Since you are his supervisor, it would be unethical to make any moves in his direction. You could be fired for it.

What must you do? Find someone else.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2007, 05:20 PM
    As the above said, this kind of behaviour is unexceptable because you are a superviser. Also you know this person is straight, so right away I know this will not work. This is a crush your going through and you must let it pass and stop dwelling on this because the worse things will get believe me. If you do not stop thinking about this your going to end up hurting a lot more.

Joe
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 20, 2007, 05:36 PM
    I agree with both posts above. There's an old saying that goes a little something like "you're not suposed to dip your pen in the company ink". More importantly, he is straight. A straight man wants a straight woman. I don't want to hurt your feelings or anything but you deffinetly have to stop thinking about this guy, because you're only setting yourself up for a big huge fall.

Jul 20, 2007, 06:30 PM
    Ty
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 20, 2007, 07:04 PM
    You are in lust, not love. He is your subordinate, you risk losing your job.

So what if he is Virgo? What does that have to do with the price of tea in china?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 21, 2007, 10:07 AM
    The fact he is a subordinate is a red flag, and you must recognise there are boundaries that must not be crossed. Even though he maybe friendly I doubt if a straight guy is seriously going to understand love or a relationship with a gay man so, be realistic and keep it professional.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gay/straight relationship doomed? [ 7 Answers ]

I am a bisexual white 30yr old man. I fell for a 28yr old black straight man. I approached him and made my feelings known to him. To my surprise he said that he has feelings for me. Due to my insecurities we are having major problems now after six months. He still likes to go out a be with...

Gay guy and Straight woman [ 9 Answers ]

Can anyone help me - how can a Gay guy have sex with a str8 woman when he can not get his penis hard?

I'm gay - he's straight, is a relationship possible? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm a straight acting, masculine gay man. I'm not in a relationship, and live a totally straight life. There is someone that I've known for more than 6 years at work. We've always been good friends, gotten along. In the past few months, the friendship has turn into what I'm positive is...

I am madly in love with a straight guy [ 24 Answers ]

Hi all, Let me start by introducing myself. I am 26 years old guy. I am gay and never been with a guy. I didn't like anyone that much to be with. But for the past 4 years I am in love with my friend. He is the straightest guy I have seen - he is handsome, masculine and sexy. It is not about the...

Straight or gay? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 14 years old and ia

View more questions Search