Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alid Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2007, 10:39 AM
    I think I have seen a ghost
    My dad died 3 months ago but three weeks after he died I started to see unusual thing could it be my dad
    alid Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2007, 10:41 AM
    I'm not sure
    shatteredsoul Posts: 423, Reputation: 130

Jul 20, 2007, 10:51 AM
    Can you explain what you have been experiencing? It is difficult to answer you without more information. NOt that I have the answer, but I need more from you to understand the whole situation. It is not abnormal to see people that we love after they have passed away. What has been unusual?
    triggerdave Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2007, 01:44 PM
    When my baby died I had a dream,I saw him with a bright white light all around him,he was smiling and waving.I couldn't see his face just a big smile.When I reached out to touch him he just kept smiling and waving.I have never had that dream since so I hope it meant that he is happy and was just saying goodbye to me.If the strange things that happened was your dad I bet he was just letting you know that he is still around.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 22, 2007, 09:25 AM
    It is comforting to feel a presence of a loved one and I do believe they stay earthbound for a short period time to adjust to their new situation. One can only imagine the energy it takes for them to achieve this, to really want to make contact with the living again.
    shatteredsoul Posts: 423, Reputation: 130

Aug 22, 2007, 09:34 AM
    Yes it sure is comforting. I think you are right, it must take a lot of energy, I never thought about that. I guess the love does go on and we are blinded by the pain to see it, when it happens. We should be thankful when and if that experience occurs, it is their way of reaching out and letting us know that while their existence isn't the same, they are still with us... I am thankful for the ones I have had.
    roxy8120 Posts: 62, Reputation: 2

Oct 9, 2008, 05:57 AM
    I think if you think its your dad then it is your dad. I believe when some dies if you loved them very much they will show signs to you that you are not alone:):):)
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2008, 03:33 PM

I agree with the other roxy. I honestly believe that when the people close to you pass, some part of them are with you. I'm from a non religious family and when I prey I prey to my grandparents... I know this might sound strange, but I experienced something horrible this summer and got really depressed and I was just wandering around in this depressive fog, listening to music. Suddenly I was close to my grandfathers burial site and I went thre to talk to him. So I sat there and I just opened up, hoping that the depression would go away. An d I felt it did.

I wouldn't be surprised if it really is your dad!
    roxy8120 Posts: 62, Reputation: 2

Dec 1, 2008, 08:59 AM

Has this been continin?
    Sahir8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2009, 03:17 AM
    Yes it may be your dad Or maybe you are getting hallucinations of you're dad not being around any longer.The same happened with me my great grand mother died a few months ago and I was feeling strange in her room and so were my friends but there was no ghost because her body was cremated.If your dad's body was not cremated it maybe the ghost of him if he died a painfull death.

Cheers
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2009, 11:33 AM

The original post is from 2007; there is follow-up from December 2008.

Time to close? I don't think this is a bereavement question... but OP hasn't been back.
    daisy2020 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2011, 03:13 PM
    Maybe trying to talk to him. Maybe he is trying to tell you something.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is ghost? [ 13 Answers ]

I would like to request for your opinion on "What is ghost?" Normally we would think that ghost is from the "soul" of a living thing. If that is The case, then the world would be full of ghosts - and certainly this does not look So. I would think that someone becomes a ghost when...

Ghost Sex [ 4 Answers ]

A professor at Mississippi State University was giving a lecture on the super natural. To get a feel for his audience, he asks "How many people here believe in ghosts?" About 90 students raise their hands. "Well, that's a good start. Out of those of you who believe in ghosts, do any of you...

The ghost [ 1 Answers ]

For whom ever may be reading Dear reader my sister has been going throw werid things in her life like when she was little she has been thinking that a spirit has been following her she has had been in a room going into a closet and the light turned off by itself:eek: I was very confused that...

View more questions Search