Ask
    pinguino daniel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2007, 09:55 AM
    Who sings this songs which goes like this
    Don't you see
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2007, 01:13 PM
    It would help in answering you, if you could provide some additional lyrics. There could be hundreds of songs that use the words "don't you see" in them.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2007, 01:27 PM
    Allman brothers had "cant you see"

As mention, any more lyrics? Style? How old?
    Haxzor50 Posts: 147, Reputation: 1
    -

Jul 20, 2007, 03:12 PM
    Wow man... you really described it well lol, please provide more lyrics, I don't want to stick you with the wrong song :D
    StripClubDJBobbyMac Posts: 44, Reputation: 3

Jul 23, 2007, 07:52 AM
    Hey my friend, try any lyrics website or search "lyrics" on any engine as well as just searching the specific lyrics themselves in the engine or on something like limewire as well. Many results that match will come up with those lyrics but it helps you get closer to finding the artist and song name. Many other people have the same problem and will often POST a song under the name of the chorus or most popular line or repeated line in the song ex: Metallica's "Enter Sandman" can be found by searching the words "exit light enter night take my hand" on any search or download engine - hope it helps - BMAC
    Broken2001 Posts: 35, Reputation: 0

Aug 29, 2009, 04:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pinguino daniel View Post
    don't you see
    try ginblossoms Hey jealousy I'm pretty sure that's the song you're thinking of
    klma Posts: 17, Reputation: -2

Aug 30, 2009, 03:06 PM

Jay Z he said can't u see & Elvis &miley cyrus & jill Mcquigen so so so so sos so so so

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to copy the name of the songs not the songs [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, As the title suggests I would like to know if there is a way to simply copy-paste the name of the songs. The reason I want to do this is I want to re-download them again in another computer

Who Sings These Songs? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to find who sings these songs. Some of the songs I don't even know the name, just words from the song. 1. I can't get over you 2. I loved her first 3. Don't go loving on anybody but me 4. I don't love you anymore 5. I swear 6. How do I live without you 7. Name of...

Can anyone help me find out who sings these songs [ 7 Answers ]

It goes something like this, and it's country If I had two dozen roses and an old bottle of wine, If I really could have hung the moon would it change your mind. AND It's been eight years since she's been gone and his devotion still goes on strong. Or something like that. I am trying to make a...

Who sings the following songs? [ 10 Answers ]

Hey gang, my problem, who sings the following songs, my solution, your input. Like Jhonny#5, "Need Input". o.k. here are the song titles, can you please help me with the artist(s)... Right Place Wrong Time-70's rock You Lost That Lovin' Feeling-Top Gun Soundtrack In the Still of the...

2 songs here.. need help! [ 1 Answers ]

:rolleyes: I know these two are not the best songs but I need the info to resolve an argument.. so here goes... 1st- (skit) There was a blind man, right, walkin' down the street. Passed a fish market, and turned and said.. "Good Morning, Ladies". (then the guys laugh and the song starts) ...

View more questions Search