Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2007, 04:41 AM
    Who Was Responsible?
    This is a video from the families who fought to create the 9/11 Commission - and succeeded!

Who was responsible for 9/11?

Everyone needs to see this!

9/11: Press for Truth
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2007, 04:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bluerose
    This is a video from the families who fought to create the 9/11 Commission - and succeeded!

Who was responsible for 9/11?

Everyone needs to see this!

9/11: Press for Truth

I my opinion the US Government, Bush, Cheney, Rice. If anyone can show me just one photo of the Boeing 757 that allegedly hit the Penatgon, I will eat my words. JUST ONE!
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2007, 08:57 AM
    I didn't know what to think but the Jersey Girls do present a very good case. Too many questions unanswered. Makes you wonder who is really running things, and just how many innocent people get the blame for things they didn't do.

What about the stuff going around that there is no law saying that the IRS can take money from you?

Video proof of investigations into so called 'conspiracy theories' are rife on the net today that cannot be ignored.

Where do we go for real answers?
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

Aug 7, 2007, 10:08 PM
    Your links don't work.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2007, 12:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.yet
    I my opinion the US Governement, Bush, Cheney, Rice. If anyone can show me just one photo of the Boeing 757 that allegedly hit the Penatgon, I will eat my words. JUST ONE!
    Yes about the Boeing and it is questionable if we do not have reasonable proof
    And finding passports of people still alive and well and living in the Gulf region (I heard this on another video on 9/11).

And here is one more group investigating into the incident...
    http://www.loosechange911.com/

Such things make one wonder, what is really happening to the world we live in?
    kindj Posts: 253, Reputation: 105

Sep 26, 2007, 09:33 AM
    You people have got to be kidding me!

Let me get this straight: You have more access to better information than does the Pentagon, the NSA, the CIA, the FBI, the DIA, Congress, and the President of the United States of America?

Well, shoot! Y'all been keeping yourselves under wraps for way too long! Tell you what--you all use your incredible powers of intelligence and deduction and find Osama bin Laden and Jimmy Hoffa for us, then we'll listen to your theories.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 26, 2007, 09:36 AM
    So, by your logic, if the Pentagon, the NSA, the CIA, the FBI, the DIA, Congress, and the President of the United States of America have access to better information then why have that braintrust not found Osama? Is that cave dweller outsmarting all those people?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 26, 2007, 09:38 AM
    It was the space aliens who blasted the buidings with lazers and make projections of planes hitting them,

That makes more since than the silly things they present. Planes hit the towers, it was on TV, on film and even photos. Also many of us know people who died on the planes, and such talk that there was no planes does a dis-service to the 1000's of family members who lost people on those planes, People who say there were no planes need to talk to those family memebers, hold them when they cry and honestly should be arrested for the pain and suffering they do to those poor families.
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2007, 03:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.yet
    I my opinion the US Governement, Bush, Cheney, Rice. If anyone can show me just one photo of the Boeing 757 that allegedly hit the Penatgon, I will eat my words. JUST ONE!
    I know a guy who was in his car on 395 and saw the plane fly by his driver's side window and into the side of the pentagon... I suppose I could drum up his e-mail address...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who is responsible [ 2 Answers ]

If I deposit a check in my account and after 6 days the bank says it cleared. Then I take the cash out then 2 days later the check comes back. Am I rsponsible for it because the bank cleared it. It was the only check and the only money that I had in that account.

Am I Really Responsible? [ 14 Answers ]

I apologize for being so long winded I just want to make sure that you guys/gals have a good understanding what is going on. I have a 15 year old son that is currently in the youth home with NO set release date. He was placed in the youth home after his mother filed for incurability in October of...

Be responsible. [ 2 Answers ]

There are several questions here that disturbs me. I won't be trying to help. Having a dog carries responsibilities. Female dog owners are particularly responsible to either spay the dog by 6 months or educate themselves to avoid the irresponsible breeding that leads to the misery of unwanted...

Am I responsible for this? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, so last weekend I had a small party. I live in a duplex and my downstairs neighbor is a very good friend of mine. She and her boyfriend were at my party. Everyone who was there brought their own alcohol. After the party was over and I woke up in the morning, my neighbor and her boyfriend came...

Am I responsible? [ 6 Answers ]

My 18 year old son was convicted of possession of stolen property. He lived with us at the time and the property was found on our property, though it was by breaking & entering on the "victim's" part. Now my son, my ex-husband and I have to go to a deposition on a potential civil case from all of...

View more questions Search