Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snugglebear Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2007, 02:27 AM
    We are both married!
    OK Here I go, I am 26 years old and married for 3 years but been with my husband for 9 years almost. OK I have cheated on him with a 45 year old married man who get this I work with. We have only did it one time now but we both want to do it again. Now I don't know if I am falling in love with him or if I just like the way he makes me feel but every time we talk on the phone I really want to say I love you to him but I bite my tongue because I know he want like that. He has been married longer then I have been alive but he has cheated on her more then 4 times that he tells him. Now she knows about 2 of the affairs he had but I don't want to stop because it was really GOOD!! Now he is on vacation right now and I don't know how I am going to handle it when he comes back and also I can pretty much talk to him about everything we both have on our minds now I know he won't leave his wife not that I want him to but if we were to get caught I don't know if he would want to be with me or not if his wife left him. Now here is the twister when we had sex the way he had sex with me was more passionate then if we were just f- ing. Now I don't know if he feels the same way I do and just doesn't want to admit it or not what do I do. I asked him but he said that he is very atracted to me but he has put a lot into his relationship which I understand but why am I felling this way? I think he does have very strong feelings for me but can't admit them because of being with his wife for so many years but he has cheated on her so many times. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT TO DO.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 20, 2007, 07:08 AM
    Get a life. He is using you plain and simple. If his wife found out he will not want to be with you. You are just a young piece of a$$ to him. He cheated on his wife so many times, he is scum. I hope you used protection because there is no telling what this jerk gave you.

Talk to your husband see what he thinks about all this. Why don't you ask his advice?
    GoldieMae Posts: 263, Reputation: 89

Jul 20, 2007, 07:52 AM
    He sounds like a sleazeball who just happens to be talented in the sack. I'd say go for it, but:

1) you will completely destroy your marriage, hurt your husband, shame your family, etc.;

2) you will discover said sleazeball is still married to his wife for a reason;

3) you will end up trying to find a new significant other, neither of which will be your husband or said sleazeball;

And

4) you will find a good roll in the hay is not worth losing said husband and being dumped by said sleazeball.
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 20, 2007, 08:06 AM
    Wow... you're being used for sexual pleasure and you don't even know it. What's more you're putting your 3 year marriage (and 9 year relationship) in second place for some guy WHO IS MARRIED and who would just as easily do the same thing to you if you guys got married. How about, instead of worrying about "falling in love" with some guy who is obviously a prick, you go home and confess to your husband and BEG HIM to forgive you for being unfaithful.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 21, 2007, 10:52 AM
    Since your dumb enough to fall for a smooth talker, then I guess your dumb enough to be confused by love and sex, and dumb enough to put your marriage in harms way, and dumb enough to think he cares for you over his wife, and even dumb enough to think your more than a piece of meat. That's pretty damn dumb.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2007, 12:37 PM
    Morally wrong, cause and effect, u need to decide what is right for you now!
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2007, 12:42 PM
    You have put yourself, your marriage and everything else at risk. Once this happens in a marriage it is over. For all you know you may now have any sexual disease in the book. You broke your vows, this other married man broke his. It is time to stop now. It is time for a divorce. No need to continue in a marriage that the vow were broken and your so willing to break them again.

Joe
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2007, 12:53 PM
    Hmmmm.. You cheated with a married guy that you work with and you want to do it again. You most likely cannot wait until he comes back from vacation - the vacation that he took with his WIFE. Counting the minutes so far? How do you really know he took his wife and not one of the others he has cheated on his wife with? According to the count that this guy ADMITS to, you are number five in the cheating hall of shame. Let me see, the saying was to count every person you slept with and multiply that number by seven. So he is 7 + the 28 for the other four women he slept with + 7 for his wife = 32. The actual numbers would be higher, but I did not factor in the other women's past lovers. Then you go home to your husband and bring that into your marriage bed. That is awfully crowded already in there, isn't it?

What happens at work when this is exposed? What happens when someone calls your husband? Oh, but your excuse is that this backdoor lover is just grrrrrrrrrrreat in bed. Well, he ought to be - he has had enough practice already and still putting knotches in his belt.

You are 26 years old already and it sounds like you have not matured past 16. If you want to continue in this relationship, at least be honest with your husband and give him the chance to free himself from you.
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2007, 03:09 PM
    Wow, a 45-year-old serial cheater who can hump you like a dog. What a catch. Please, if you have an ounce of respect for either yourself or your husband, STOP IT NOW before it causes even more damage and heartache. You surely knew before you posted what kind of answers you would get, so you must be ready to hear them. Please listen and act on the good advice you've gotten.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am in love with 2 men, 1 is getting married and I am married to the other [ 12 Answers ]

Never ever thought I would be posting a question on a site - but life got me here:rolleyes: I am a happily married woman - happily married if you remove the sex out of marriage. My partner was never very interested in sex and that was something I had comfortably accepted. We lived happily for...

Getting Married! [ 9 Answers ]

I met my wonderful fiancé 10 months ago and we are planning to get married on our 1 year anniversary which is in August. I am 19 and he is 35, but I really do not think the age matters although some people say it does. I was wondering cause we :eek: cannot decide where to get married at:eek: . I...

Getting Married [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I was just wondering. I am engaged to a great guy but he has two kids from two different women. I wanted to know when I get married is there something that I can sign so my income will not be counted so he would pay more child support. I don't want to pay for his kids. I use to get along...

Why did I get married? [ 9 Answers ]

I am 28 years old and when I met my husband 5 years ago he was perfect. 3years into the relationship I got pregnant and about 3 months later married. When I had my beautiful baby boy he was hardly around because he was in the police academy. I would only see him on weekends. So I decided to move...

View more questions Search