Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    itskomals Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2007, 12:44 AM
    Hi , I Want to Get Password Of My Id... I Forgot I Details That I Had Specify On The Time Og Registration...
    Can Anybody Help Me?? I Just Remember My Yahoo Id...
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 20, 2007, 12:53 AM
    Easy go to Yahoo mail home page and follow the forgotten id/password link.
    Answer the security question and you'll be good to go.

If you can't answer the security question then you are stuffed and this account is GONE FOREVER !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forgot BIOS Password [ 1 Answers ]

I have set a BIOS Password for my Toshiba-Tecra A5 model Laptop and later forgot the password. What do I do. Please help. Thanks.

I forgot my Yahoo.co.in Password [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I forgot my Yahoo.co.in password. I am facing problems in getting it back as I had created it some 5 years ago, so whatever questions I had filled up at the time of registration cannot be answered correctly by me. My account is still active as I had just logged into it 2 weeks ago.

Toshiba-Forgot poweron password [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have THOSIBA LAPTOP,my brother typed bios password but forgotten the password.Now I want to use bios.can I change password or recovery password is it possible ?

Yahoo password [ 2 Answers ]

Someone hacked my Yahoo password. How I can get back? How to get the IP address of a person with whom I am chatting in Yahoo?

Forgot secret answer for Yahoo [ 1 Answers ]

What can I do if I forgot my secret answer, and my password and do not have an alternate email for my Yahoo account

View more questions Search