Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ridgh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2007, 10:49 PM
    How to obtain legal US bank account for non resident?
    Hello,
    I'm a US non resident, and the only way to withdraw my funds from PayPal is by an abroad bank account and a debit card. PayPal doesn't charge for transferring money to any US bank
    Account - even to brokerage accounts.
    I'll be very thankful if someone may give me some information about.
    Thanks in advance,
    Nina
    SValli Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2007, 05:13 AM
    I think as long as you have a TAX ID - you can open a US bank account and for non-resident you can get Individual TAX ID NUmber - ITIN.

Let us know how you get on

Cheers
    iibbssee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2008, 08:07 AM
    Hi,

In this web site http://www.usa2beok.com are showed several ways for getting an US Bank Account for Non US Residents, in the sections "Free US Bank Account" and "Debit & Virtual Cards".

Regards.
    bonfmedia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2008, 04:53 PM

You can get to open us account as non resident in us on this website RESOURCES
    kakala Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2009, 05:52 AM
    All of the way above is outdated, here is the newest way to open U.S. bank account,

US BANK ACCOUNT GOLDFINGER-US Bank Account for non Residents-Open a us bank account

I and my friends all have succeed to open US bank account with the guide.
    Just now I received MasterCard, So I can withdraw funds anywhere !

King
    sjohnsmith Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2009, 07:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kakala View Post
    All of the way above is outdated, here is the newest way to open U.S. bank account,

US BANK ACCOUNT GOLDFINGER-US Bank Account for non Residents-Open a us bank account

King

Thank you for the guide, I got approved by the bank just now !

Very good!
    minon197 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2009, 02:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sjohnsmith View Post
    Thank you for the guide, I got approved by the bank just now !

Very good!
    Thanks for your success
    I am also interested to open a bank account in USA.
    Would you kindly send me a copy of the guide
    Thanks
    hamlak Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2009, 02:09 AM
    I know of only one company that can open a fine US Bank account for you hassle free and at the lowest fee.
    All the others just want to sell you an ebook containing a website address. The website address may be wrong
    Or it does not work. Where it works, you may not even know how to proceed.

The service below will do everything for you for a very low fee.

They opened my own US Bank account for me.

http://www.ewealthsuccess.com/us-bank.html
    arinnocent Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2009, 01:01 PM
    Hello, I need US bank account and your new link are not working particularly this one below

http://www.us-bank-account-goldfinger.com/

Please help me get the new link and good too
    arinnocent Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2009, 01:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kakala View Post

King

Hello, your link is not working, could you please send the newest way to me.
    Thanks
    bangin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2009, 06:30 PM
    The only website is http://www.ewealthsuccess.com/us-bank.html, believe me!
    Unfortunately it doesn't work
    casachucky Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2010, 01:36 PM

You can open a us bank account with no problems for non residents go to this site
    USA Bank accounts for non-residents
    I tried it and it worked
    Jaykid007 Posts: 74, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2010, 08:40 PM

You can open a bank account as a NRA by having a valid passport and visa and sign a w-8 BEN. Mostly any bank can open an account for a NRA.
    hamlak Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2010, 05:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bangin View Post
    the only website is US Bank Account Opening Service., believe me!!
    unfortunately it doesn't work
    @ bangin,

What do you mean by the above statement?

I run the above service and I have helped a lot of folks online. We continue to do so. In fact we are probably the only one or two firms that know how to go about this and our fee is the lowest. Regards.
    leeda Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Apr 28, 2010, 04:26 PM
    Go to offshore banking with HSBC Bank , the world's local bank as they say :) , details on how to have your own HSBC foreign banking account follow the link http://www.dollarat.com/bank-accounts/
    leeda Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Apr 28, 2010, 04:28 PM

Go to HSBC offshore banking , which is one of beggist and high ranked banks in the world , find the details on how to open USA Bank account with HSBC at the following link.. Bank Accounts :US Bank Account – Debit Cards
    vzlan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2011, 10:54 AM
    It is possible to open a bank account in the U.S. from overseas. Mercantil Commercebank lets you do that (www.commercebankfl.com)

You'll only need:

1. Application to open a Personal International Bank Account, duly completed with all information requested for each account holder.

2. Original Signature Card, duly signed where indicated by each account holder.

3. Original W-8BEN Form, duly signed where indicated.

4. Customer Questionnaire completed by each new account holder.

5. Photocopy of Passport (legible and currently effective) for each
    Account holder.

6. Reference letter(s) - per account holder are required.
    * Two (2) reference letters - per account holder from other banks

7. An initial deposit of at least US$3000 is required to open the account. Refer to the Personal Banking International Fees for further information. This amount may be remitted to the Bank via any of the following:
    * A check duly endorsed to the account holder, which must be remitted with the documents required to open the account
    * Funds transferred from another financial institution upon receiving the account
    Opening notification

Once you have all the above-mentioned documents ready to open the account, send them to the following address:

Mercantil Commercebank, N.A.
    General Services (PBI)
    12496 NW 25th Street
    Doral, Florida 33182 - USA

All the forms you need to fill out are downloadable from the bank's website. Your deposits at Mercantil Commercebank are insured, by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).

Good luck!
    vzlan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2011, 10:55 AM
    It is possible to open a bank account in the U.S. from overseas. Mercantil Commercebank lets you do that (www.commercebankfl.com)

You'll only need:

1. Application to open a Personal International Bank Account, duly completed with all information requested for each account holder.

2. Original Signature Card, duly signed where indicated by each account holder.

3. Original W-8BEN Form, duly signed where indicated.

4. Customer Questionnaire completed by each new account holder.

5. Photocopy of Passport (legible and currently effective) for each
    Account holder.

6. Reference letter(s) - per account holder are required.
    * Two (2) reference letters - per account holder from other banks

7. An initial deposit of at least US$3000 is required to open the account. Refer to the Personal Banking International Fees for further information. This amount may be remitted to the Bank via any of the following:
    * A check duly endorsed to the account holder, which must be remitted with the documents required to open the account
    * Funds transferred from another financial institution upon receiving the account
    Opening notification

Once you have all the above-mentioned documents ready to open the account, send them to the following address:

Mercantil Commercebank, N.A.
    General Services (PBI)
    12496 NW 25th Street
    Doral, Florida 33182 - USA

All the forms you need to fill out are downloadable from the bank's website. Your deposits at Mercantil Commercebank are insured, by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).

Good luck!
    leeMo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2011, 11:22 PM
    I had Fraud or Scam hard experience when try to open a US bank account, I paid $1464 USD (a package including: incorprate, US address and US phone number, US business bank account ) to a company, they only email me several banks' names and their contact phone number, and let me contact them and also told I need to come to US in person to apply for US bank account. The more bad things is I failed when I complained to PayPal, as this company had my signature against me, my signature was left when I signed their invoice and there is tracking number on the invoice. PayPal told there is my signature on the invoice and this is a kind of service not Physical products, they can't help. This company is profeesional scammer. Hope everyone see my words don't try this kind of service. They are just scammer. This company's name is: Globes America, Inc there website is: GlobesAmerica.com its PayPal Account Name: TAX TREASURE INC (related website with it: www.taxtreasure.com )
    kerry888 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2012, 09:19 PM
    Thank you kakala, I got approved by the bank in 2.20.2012 !

http://www.us-bank-account-goldfinger.com

This guide is really very helpful!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Becoming a legal resident through marriage [ 8 Answers ]

This is how I became a legal resident. Hi, I am new to this site and I look forward to sharing my voice to bring clarity, comfort, closure, peace, joy and happiness to all that are trying to bridge the gap of solving their immigration challenge through marriage. However there is one area of...

Opening a US bank account by a non-resident [ 2 Answers ]

Dear friends, Greetings to you everyone.I am a Pharmacist of Nigerian nationality presently trying to learn about Google Adsence. Please in order to facilitate my progress in this novel area of internet business I would like you to tell me the procedures...

What is Legal Temporary Resident [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Tax experts I started my OPT from Feb 20th 2006 and started working in the same university as a Research Fellow after completing my MS while on F1. Now the payroll says that I need to pay for my FICA as I am a LEgal Temporary Resident. What does that mean ? I have presently began my H1 from Feb...

Bank accounts frozen, is this way legal? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, I found out more about the ex's bank account being frozen.. He got a summons taped to MY door around May of 2006 that he just noticed was date stamped April 2006 received.. It said he had 10 or 30 days to "answer" depending on how he was served.. He didn't recognize the name of the...

View more questions Search