Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phlux Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2005, 06:30 AM
    Featherlite plus line head
    I have a Featherlite Plus weedeater, and the cutting line got stuck inside the head. I tried pushing and tuning the head, and still the thing won't open. I want to pull out some line and stick it in the little hole. How do you get the line head off?? Please help! :eek:
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2005, 07:35 PM
    You just bought it, right? Well the bump head, not the whole head pops off, pull on the bump knob, it should pop off, you most likely got a line weld, where the line gets hot, snaps and goes back in and welds to the other part of the line.

Jul 22, 2005, 08:09 AM
    No, Ive had it for a few years, and the line got so short that it wound up back into the head. I can't just bump it, cause its not fed into the lead hole.

Jul 22, 2005, 08:14 AM
    Never mind, I just figured it out. (just pull harder on the head cap) :rolleyes:
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2005, 10:49 AM
    Yep, they just pop off with a little force.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rain shower head & handheld shower head problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a shower with 2 pipes for showers heads (one on the wall in front, and one on a side wall). The wall in front has a rain shower head on it. The wall to the side has a hand held shower head attached. The pipe with the hand held shower attached has a push button valve to turn the handheld on...

Featherlite weedeater fuel line [ 8 Answers ]

My fuel line broke on my weedeater. I read another response on how to replace it, but it didn't quite help me (rather mechanically challenged!! ) I took the top screw off the top of the tank to allow me better access. When I was able to see inside the tank, I encountered a piece of line connected...

Featherlite line change? [ 1 Answers ]

Need help on how to change trimmer line on feather lite trimmer 9805N -3 Thanks:confused:

Featherlite Plus Weedeater - Line Trimmer [ 1 Answers ]

My trimmer only works if I hold it so that the fuel is up to the top. It appears that a tube should be in the tank to feed the fuel to the engine when the tank is low. What part or parts will I need to fix this and where can I get them? Thanks!

Replaced Main Water Line, Now Shower Line Is Clogged [ 3 Answers ]

We had a leak, so we had the water line and sewage line from the house to the street replaced. Now we have no water in the shower. Some debris most have clogged up the line coming into the shower. All the other lines are fine. My Dad is somewhat of a handyman and wants to fix the problem...

View more questions Search